Rangers 23-24

After your boy put a glove in his face. Come on man. And your boy went down like a sack of potatoes...embellishment is a penalty. Also, as I said, I would never root for someone to get injured which is what you said, which is what I was calling classy. That was the point. Spin it however you like

Yeah, it's all good. Carolina out played us in both games, and we're still up 2-0.

Now gotta split in Carolina.

Tonight is gonna be fun, lets get dirty baby, screw clean hockey.

I won't be posting here, I can't or I'll get a warning, because i'm real hyped for this game.

Got another biz dinner tonight and will be checking the portal thread and this ranger thread. Luckily I plan on this dinner ending by a 745 self imposed cutoff time and it’s 5 minutes from my house so won’t miss much just the first period

Got another biz dinner tonight and will be checking the portal thread and this ranger thread. Luckily I plan on this dinner ending by a 745 self imposed cutoff time and it’s 5 minutes from my house so won’t miss much just the first period

Game starts at 7pm

Weird series for sure, Rangers up 2-0 but everywhere but the final scores being outplayed. Pretty fortunate to be only down one after one.

On the pregame the panel talked about how weak this goalie is on the glove side so Psnarin on a breakaway ignores that and dekes himself away from that side and fails to get even a decent shot off

HOW BOUT THOSE FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
RANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UP 3-0 NOW

LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panarin with the game winner

There's something special going on with the Knicks and Rangers

If not for all those injuries on the Knicks I'd have more confidence.
Can't nwin with a 1 man bench.

That's the only downer. Starters are kicking ass.

Last edited:
Never going to say the Rangers are being outplayed again, unreal winning hockey.
This team just seems to have a titanium jaw, because they do get pushed around for stretches, but they handle it, don’t panic, and then find their spots to do damage

7-0 in the playoffs is quite a feat so far

After his double-overtime goal in Game 2 against the Carolina Hurricanes, Trocheck was surrounded by every Ranger on the ice and those who had skated off the bench. The goal horn was blaring. The New York fans were euphoric.

What happened in Game 2 has happened with frequency this season: The Rangers score on the power play. Just like they did to tie the game on a Chris Kreider goal in the third period -- Trocheck assisted on that one.

The Rangers won the game 4-3 in part because the Hurricanes lacked confidence in their own power play, going 0-for-5 in 6:53 with the man advantage. Trocheck was on the ice for 4:16 of that penalty killing, more than any other New York forward.
In a season where the Rangers are closing in on their first Stanley Cup championship in 30 years, Vincent Trocheck is doing it all.

"He touches every part of the game," Rangers coach Peter Laviolette said. "The entire year, he's a guy that's been counted on in so many situations, on both sides of the puck."

Good read.

Back