Rangers 23-24

Florida can’t take losing playing dirty game. They think they’re the Philadelphia Flyers circa the 1970’s.

Edmonton just scored on a 5 on 3 advantage and there was the usual rough housing around the net after the goal. I which the Oilers would have taken the opportunity to have a couple of 2 on 1 fights with the 2 man advantage 🤣😂

Same as the Celtics, they probably want to celebrate with their fans.
Haven't seen you post in a while but here come the Oilers. Hope all is well.

The last three games they have played hockey like I like to see it(scoring goals). Game 7 might be too much in Florida but the cup could be coming back to Canada)

Haven't seen you post in a while but here come the Oilers. Hope all is well.

The last three games they have played hockey like I like to see it(scoring goals). Game 7 might be too much in Florida but the cup could be coming back to Canada)
Shots on goal even but Florida outhit Edmonton 43-21. Why does it seem like even when Florida loses they outplay the other team? They fly around hitting everything that moves and always seem to own the territorial play.

I was watching every game and reading the board every day/night. Just nothing to post on the off season and the Yankees playing like garbage.

Panthers or Oilers winning the cup doesn't matter to me, just find it funny that it's their game but none of their teams can win it for over 30 years now.

Back