Rangers 23-24

After 2 days of quietness, it's time to start the engines back up.

Get the keys and open up "the worlds most famous arena" MSG again.
4 more consecutive days of the crowd roaring for the Rangers & Knicks.

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT NYC TO HAVE SPORTS ON LOCK. GO NY GO NY GOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT'S 2 FOR ZEBINAJAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA STAAL WANTS NO PIECE OF REMPE

TROCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3-1 BABY

Could have been 4-1, Panarin just missed a beautiful setup by Zebinajad.
They're skating very well today.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Great players look to setup teammates for better shots.
Not when you are a foot off the goal and about to have the upper right side of the net while you are heading the sane direction

He had a great first period but that one was bad

Great players look to setup teammates for better shots.
He skated in alone on the goalie and passed it back to two guys that were both blanketed I'm sure even he would tell you he should have taken the shot but it's all good great first period for the Ran Js.

He skated in alone on the goalie and passed it back to two guys that were both blanketed I'm sure even he would tell you he should have taken the shot but it's all good great first period for the Ran Js.
Yeah he should have, but you only have a split second to make a decision.
If he connects with Panarin and he scored then it would have been a great play.

WHAT A CHEAP SHOT, WITH THE REFS IN THE WAY???????

F THAT, HOPE RANGERS HAVE 2 GOAL LEAD AND PUT IN REMPE TO SHATTER SOMEONES JAW.

Hos about they just settle down and clear the puck out of their end one time. Carolina just the better team these two games. I know the Rangers won game 1 but they were outplayed in that game also.

Back