Rangers 23-24

When Carolina has control of the play, it feels suffocating. We’ve had a couple good stretches that have given us a chance to steal one where we’ve been outplayed. All it takes is one chance

Between Knicks, Combat Portal and now this game I might as well book a room at St Francis

Gutsy win, enjoyed that.

Also have a healthy fear of this Carolina team. They are good. If we didn’t have Igor in top form we lose that game. Hopefully he can keep this up on the road against them

Yeah, just like your boy, throwing a sucker punch with the refs in the way.
After your boy put a glove in his face. Come on man. And your boy went down like a sack of potatoes...embellishment is a penalty. Also, as I said, I would never root for someone to get injured which is what you said, which is what I was calling classy. That was the point. Spin it however you like

After your boy put a glove in his face. Come on man. And your boy went down like a sack of potatoes...embellishment is a penalty. Also, as I said, I would never root for someone to get injured which is what you said, which is what I was calling classy. That was the point. Spin it however you like
Agree 100%, I think it was Fox, certainly was a Ranger, who initiated the incident and then pretended to be shot when he got a love tap back. Bush IMO..

Back