NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ‘23-‘24

Tough seeing them winning any of the final 5 games. Maybe the Rams game but that's still a maybe.
I don’t think the Packers or Saints are that good to guarantee a L. I also think that the Eagles in Week 17 may be a probable win since they’ll be sitting out everyone (ugh)

To be clear, nothing will drive me more crazy than going 7-10. Tommy DeVito does look like a nice backup

I don’t think the Packers or Saints are that good to guarantee a L. I also think that the Eagles in Week 17 may be a probable win since they’ll be sitting out everyone (ugh)

To be clear, nothing will drive me more crazy than going 7-10. Tommy DeVito does look like a nice backup
Giants have always struggled in the dome. Rams will be fighting for wildcard.

Giants still lost (granted a close game) to eagles last year when sitting everyone.
Time will tell but I think this is it for them.

We do this every single time we suck and just miss the player we need.
Stop that. This win was the greatest single victory over Bill Belichick’s Patriots in my lifetime.

SuperBowls and Tom Brady be damned. The “helmet catch” or the perfect pass to Manningham cannot touch DeVito to Hodgins.

I am all in. Veal parm for everyone!

I thought we did this in 2019 w/ Chase Young, but we ended up better with Andrew Thomas. NFL draft is more of a crapshoot than anyone (including myself) realizes
Funny enough, that same season, Washington won a meaningless game late in the year and that made them miss out on Joe Burrow at #1 and they had to choose Chase Young at #2. :)

But you are right, the choices are so hard, and it is partly a crapshoot. Washington fans are still irked that Tua and Justin Herbert were drafted right after their spot.

If you draft a QB, you need an offensive line, otherwise that QB may be cursed from the start.

The "Rudy" story continues--he saved his HC's job
Daboll was not going to get fired, despite DeVito's playing. Team hits a bad time, so let's fire the Coach in his second year, after a successful first year. The Mara's aren't David Tipper, fortunately for us fans.

Back