NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ‘23-‘24

Apparently the agent had a deal for $10,000 for DeVito to appear at a pizzeria, but at last minute demanded $20,000. Pizzeria balked. Not sure DeVito commands $2,500 now after that last game.

Apparently the agent had a deal for $10,000 for DeVito to appear at a pizzeria, but at last minute demanded $20,000. Pizzeria balked. Not sure DeVito commands $2,500 now after that last game.
What pizza place pays $10,000 to have a "celebrity" come by to draw a crowd for its pizza. The pizza must suck if they were willing to pay that much to draw a crowd.

I heard he is going on a spin off of reality show-House Wivies of New Jersey-QB's of New Jersey.

How good is Trevor Lawrence though?

Very frustrating season and not happy about winning today either. But nothing is a sure thing in the NFL draft. Maybe we draft the Daniels kid from LSU at 6 and he's just as good.

I am not going to get all bent out of shape over the draft position. There will be a lot of changes in player rankings between now and the draft.

Giants can pick Ozunde or Nabers for example and still get a Penix or Nix late first or in the early second round.

I am not going to get all bent out of shape over the draft position. There will be a lot of changes in player rankings between now and the draft.

Giants can pick Ozunde or Nabers for example and still get a Penix or Nix late first or in the early second round.
They are just going to end up having to trade up to get who they want. Schoen was part of Buffalo who traded up twice for Josh Allen. The 2nd rounder for Leonard Williams is going to come in handy. But for a team with so many holes its tough pill to swallow.

Of course there are no sure things but teams trade assets to move UP in the draft nobody trades assets to move back in the draft.

How good is Trevor Lawrence though?

Very frustrating season and not happy about winning today either. But nothing is a sure thing in the NFL draft. Maybe we draft the Daniels kid from LSU at 6 and he's just as good.
A lot better than Wilson. Agree you can hit on a later pick that turns out better than an earlier pick but ask any GM and they’d rather have higher picks.

They are just going to end up having to trade up to get who they want. Schoen was part of Buffalo who traded up twice for Josh Allen. The 2nd rounder for Leonard Williams is going to come in handy. But for a team with so many holes its tough pill to swallow.
It's going to be very interesting to see what Chicago does at #1. I think they'd be nuts to keep Fields instead of drafting Caleb. But they're our best bet.

Washington with their new ownership and inter-divisional rival will not trade with us at #2.

Jets and Giants would F up a wet dream with their stupid meaningless last game wins so when a player is sitting there that they are salivating for they won't be able to draft them. Jets could have drafted TREVOR Lawrence but wound up with Zachass Wilson how did that work out?
Lawrence was picked by Jacksonville before the Jets drafted Wilson. There is no evidence that the Jags would have swapped picks.

Lawrence was picked by Jacksonville before the Jets drafted Wilson. There is no evidence that the Jags would have swapped picks.
You missed my point. I meant if they didn’t win late meaningless games. They were in position late in season with only one win to have the number one pick. I said nothing about they could have traded up for the Jags pick.

You missed my point. I meant if they didn’t win late meaningless games. They were in position late in season with only one win to have the number one pick. I said nothing about they could have traded up for the Jags pick.
Fair enough but they win those games because they are the Jets and that never seems to change.

Back