NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ‘23-‘24

Build your line and draft/sign three good but not great backs. You can get 95% of a Saquon or Jacobs for less than half the price in 3 players.

That kid backing up Jacobs, Zamir White, looked absolutely awesome in his limited touches.

Zeke still has an elite cutback and can punch it in around the end zone. Just don’t expect him to break anything over 15 yards.

“The Giants are activating WRs Sterling Shepard from PUP and Jamison Crowder from NFI today, I’m told. They’ll be on the field for practice and begin to ramp up,” writes Pelissero.

As long as it is spaced out and not just the first 12-13 games.
I agree. I wouldn’t hesitate to give him a week or two off if he’s not 100%. I think Bellinger is an excellent second option.

Waller will be 31 in September and played just 9 games last year and 11 the year before that. He will have to be managed if the staffs wants anything left for the playoffs.

I was in college and remember watching the opening Monday Night game to the 1995 season playing the Cowboys at Giants Stadium, they retired Simms number at that game. They fell behind 21-0 at halftime and lost 35-0.

Tomight is worse.

Having to sit thru the rain for this.

College basketball can't start soon enough.

I was in college and remember watching the opening Monday Night game to the 1995 season playing the Cowboys at Giants Stadium, they retired Simms number at that game. They fell behind 21-0 at halftime and lost 35-0.

Tomight is worse.

Having to sit thru the rain for this.

College basketball can't start soon enough.
This is just a disgrace. After last year making the playoffs and expecting the Giants to be good this year, to come out on Sunday night in front of a national audience and go down 26-0 with still 8 minutes left in the 2nd qrt, it's like ripping your heart to pieces. I turned it off at that point.

Can't tolerate this crap anymore.

11 straight wins for Dallas over the Giants.

To spare my mental & physical health I turned it off at halftime. A complete sh!tshow in every facet of the Giants gameplan and execution. Ironically on the opening drive, if Thomas doesn't get penalized for a false start and Schmitz doesn't botch the snap, that first drive results in a td...and I'm not sure that would have mattered. Are the Cowboys that good or are we that bad?

Back