NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ‘23-‘24

Rams seem to want to drive down Cam Aikers' trade value for some reason. Go grab him and maybe the stars align.
RBs grow on trees. I wouldn't worry too much. The rookie is promising and Breida is a great backup. Kareem Hunt would be a good addition for the right price. I say let Saquon walk after this season and draft a kid in the third round. You have to pressure the QB on defense and keep pressure off the QB on offense before anything else matters. The Giants don't do either particularly well right now. I'm hoping Neal has an Andrew Thomas type jump this year.

RBs grow on trees. I wouldn't worry too much. The rookie is promising and Breida is a great backup. Kareem Hunt would be a good addition for the right price. I say let Saquon walk after this season and draft a kid in the third round. You have to pressure the QB on defense and keep pressure off the QB on offense before anything else matters. The Giants don't do either particularly well right now. I'm hoping Neal has an Andrew Thomas type jump this year.
I would not trade for Hunt, especially like you say RBs are interchangeable for the most part, and Barkley’s injury is not deemed to be long term.

While I give Breida a lot of credit for that five yard run on the last drive in his first touch after the Barkley injury, I do not think he or any of the other RBs on the roster have the ability to replicate what Barkley do getting that touchdown in the second half.

Of course Barkley also had a second consecutive brain freeze by allowing an easy catch pop off his hands and turn into an interception.

I would not trade for Hunt, especially like you say RBs are interchangeable for the most part, and Barkley’s injury is not deemed to be long term.

While I give Breida a lot of credit for that five yard run on the last drive in his first touch after the Barkley injury, I do not think he or any of the other RBs on the roster have the ability to replicate what Barkley do getting that touchdown in the second half.

Of course Barkley also had a second consecutive brain freeze by allowing an easy catch pop off his hands and turn into an interception.
Hunt was a free agent until yesterday. The Browns signed him for 4 mill. That is too rich for what the Giants needed.

Schmitz will be an all-time Giant I feel. Will need to remedy the guard situation though.

Hunt was a free agent until yesterday. The Browns signed him for 4 mill. That is too rich for what the Giants needed.

Schmitz will be an all-time Giant I feel. Will need to remedy the guard situation though.
I agree, but the move made sense for Cleveland after they lost Chubb for the year. Also, Can Akers was traded to Minnesota.

Not to come across as a creepy old stalker, but I think it was you who said Nick Mangold would be a very good pro after he was drafted by the Jets.

I bring this up because if you are talking up Schmitz, then I am hopeful because you have a record of picking out NFL centers.

Glad I didn't bet because in my mind I thought the Giants would beat the spread. Niners often have trouble with QBs who can run, and I thought they'd look past the Giants.

Not a good football team. There is zero creativity in the play calling, there are zero dynamic players (where was Hyatt all night?), Jones can't deliver a pass that allows yards after the catch. The defense can't get off the field, especialy on 3rd down and long, too many ticky tack penalties, they allow way too many YACs. Defense in general is bad. Long season facing the team and fans.

O-Line did little to protect or run-block. They did make a couple of tackles of defensive players attacking the qb. They need to build a line before you can expect any real progress. Weak O-L taxes the Jints D. They’re not great, but they are ineffective partly because they’re exhausted.

Another "great " game by the Duke QB ;) ;)
It’s hard to blame any QB when they can’t drop back and throw. Waller also dropped like 3-4 balls that hit him in the hands — 1 for an interception.

The Giants can’t block anyone and it’s been a decade of this crap. Somehow we can get a franchise LT and a franchise C and still have a bottom 3 line. Who misses on a top ten pick for RT?!

And Thibodeaux is looking like a bust. All he does is speed rush with no technique. He has no counter moves and no power rush. And he’s a diva on top of that.

It’s hard to blame any QB when they can’t drop back and throw. Waller also dropped like 3-4 balls that hit him in the hands — 1 for an interception.

The Giants can’t block anyone and it’s been a decade of this crap. Somehow we can get a franchise LT and a franchise C and still have a bottom 3 line. Who misses on a top ten pick for RT?!

And Thibodeaux is looking like a bust. All he does is speed rush with no technique. He has no counter moves and no power rush. And he’s a diva on top of that.
Thibodeaux is a head case on top of being a diva.

Last post on the Giant for this season.

How bad are the Giants? In the 1st half of every game they've been outscoed 91-9 (3 FGs), that's 8 quarters.
Not even averaging 2pnts per qrt.

Take the Arizona 2nd half away, Giants been outscored 114-15. How is this the same team from last year?

They're done.

Last post on the Giant for this season.

How bad are the Giants? In the 1st half of every game they've been outscoed 91-9 (3 FGs), that's 8 quarters.
Not even averaging 2pnts per qrt.

Take the Arizona 2nd half away, Giants been outscored 114-15. How is this the same team from last year?

They're done.
Forgot the gave was even on

Can't tackle, can't run, no dynamic receivers, no offensive line, can't get off the field on 3rd down, QB regressing. Oh boy. So many issues, and no solutions.

Back