NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ‘23-‘24

Stat of the day. Giants in prime time games have been outscored 94-15.

40-0, 30-12, 24-3

Anyone feel like watching tonight in Buffalo without their starting QB? I wish the flex option was in play. The Giants are the toughest “watch” in the NFL.

Stat of the day. Giants in prime time games have been outscored 94-15.

40-0, 30-12, 24-3

Anyone feel like watching tonight in Buffalo without their starting QB? I wish the flex option was in play. The Giants are the toughest “watch” in the NFL.
It’s punishment for SJU’s resurgence. 🤪

I think we just saw Saquon learn that he won't get an extension beyond a frahchise tag / 1 year deal. He couldn't come through at the end of the 1st, and they didn't trust him to win the game at the end.

They would have trusted Emmet Smith.

Heck, we would have trusted Brandon Jacobs.

Time to turn the page.

I am not a Giants fan but at least they made it exciting. I don’t know but I would have spread Buffalo out and handed to Saquon in some fashion. Giants wasted a chance for a good win.

As a NY football fan, I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw a team mismanage the clock so badly that they couldn’t get in a chip shot field goal attempt as the half was coming to an end…
Looked like the Giants have studied clock management from the same book Aaron Boone teaches the Yankees base running basics.

I think we just saw Saquon learn that he won't get an extension beyond a frahchise tag / 1 year deal. He couldn't come through at the end of the 1st, and they didn't trust him to win the game at the end.

They would have trusted Emmet Smith.

Heck, we would have trusted Brandon Jacobs.

Time to turn the page.
Not saying your overall point is wrong but Saquon was met by 4-5 Bills in a non hole. Dallas also had trust on their OL Giants didn’t.

Not saying your overall point is wrong but Saquon was met by 4-5 Bills in a non hole. Dallas also had trust on their OL Giants didn’t.
Mostly because Dallas had an OL, the Giants don’t. It is so easy to blame the QB and RB but they need time to throw and holes to run through; seems like that basic football 101 is lost here sometimes.

Unfortunately Taylors fault, should have looked for a quick pass and then throw away to stop the clock and take the FG. The option for the run was never meant for this situation.

As a Redskins/Commanders fan, I wasn't rooting for the Giants last night. But that was clearly defensive pass interference in the final play. Unfortunately, for the Giants, the refs swallowed their whistles.

New regime did draft Evan Neal. That guy looks like a bust on par with Ereck Flowers.
It’s so hard to whiff that badly on a RT with a top 10 pick.

Giants haven’t protected the QB for over a decade straight now.

Reese as GM cost Eli two rings IMO.

Giants seem to have a weird plan. RB in the first few rounds in the 2024 draft is plug and play only if you have an OL. I'd say it'll be more of the same without Barkley, but that's not really true. It'll be worse.

Saquon is in for a nice soft landing. A team with a good OL and less gifted RB will jump on him. Giants on the other hand . . .

Giants seem to have a weird plan. RB in the first few rounds in the 2024 draft is plug and play only if you have an OL. I'd say it'll be more of the same without Barkley, but that's not really true. It'll be worse.

Saquon is in for a nice soft landing. A team with a good OL and less gifted RB will jump on him. Giants on the other hand . . .
RB early is wild in today’s game. I’ve been on the F RBs wagon for over a decade now.

Give me an Ahmad Bradshaw type in the 4th to 7th round all day. They are there every year.

Build a good line and anyone can run behind it.

RB early is wild in today’s game. I’ve been on the F RBs wagon for over a decade now.

Give me an Ahmad Bradshaw type in the 4th to 7th round all day. They are there every year.

Build a good line and anyone can run behind it.
I actually remember Marillac being on the Bradshaw bandwagon, Also us and Marillac so old now I remember him being on the Terry Bradshaw bandwagon too :)

"If the Giants don't draft an offensive lineman with every one of their draft picks, I am never watching again."

-Said me, every October from 2014 to 2023.
It really shouldn't be THAT weird of a strategy to take three OL in first 5 picks if your current line has sucked for years, but you never see anyone bold enough to do it. Giants are unfortunately too conservative but they need to do something crazy for a change.

Back