New York Knicks 2021-22

Obi Toppin entering Covid protocol 

www.empiresportsmedia.com/new-york-knicks/knicks-obi-toppin-enters-covid-19-protocols-after-career-game-in-toronto/amp/

Best part of Knicks season might be tomorrow night, if Steph Curry shoots 3's. 

2 more for the record.

Doubt he plays but holds off on taking 3's to break it at home, since they have another road game in Boston on Fri before next home game on Sat.

MSG is as good of a place as any to set a record.

SJU can remind recruits!!! Lol.

Lots of reasons to believe this is pure fantasy, BUT reports circulating about the Knicks talking to the Sixers about Ben Simmons.

Last edited:
Steph breaks the record of course against us. Nice to see Reggie Miller and Ray Allen (previous two record holders) both there to graciously offer their congrats. I've been waiting all year to see Miles McBride get some minutes and he is making the most of them tonight!  

I have no interest in Ben Simmons in a NY uniform.

Great to see the MSG crowd cheering for Steph on getting the record. Heard ticket prices were thru the roof.

Just one game and odds are he’ll come down to earth, but McBride was awesome last night.

He and IQ showed what a promising young  backcourt we might have.

MainMan wrote:

Just one game and odds are he’ll come down to earth, but McBride was awesome last night.

I have loved McBride since watching him in the summer league. He can be an excellent two way player. We got two keepers with him and Grimes in the draft. Time to play the youngsters, including Toppin, they have looked good whenever they get a chance.

No matter what happens the rest of the season Kemba absolutely deserved to have a game like last night in NYC playing for our Knicks (44 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists and no turnovers). Very happy for a great guy and native New Yorker !.
I'll be watching tomorrow and hope he gets to shine on national TV in front of the home crowd.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they are a pitiful defensive team. What a disappointment and difference from last season. 

Saw the New black logo & court at MSG..might grow on me but if they play well like they started off I will love it quickly.

Nice first half for the Knicks. Grimes is going to be a very solid NBA player. Excellent drafting by Knicks the past few years, getting McBride, Grimes, Quickley, Toppin, Barrett & Robinson. I really wouldn't mind seeing them miss the playoffs this year and get a top 10 draft pick. They are building a good young core and that's how teams like Cleveland and Memphis are showing marked improvement, the kind that can last more than one year.   

NCJohnnie post=446971 said:
MainMan wrote:

I have loved McBride since watching him in the summer league. He can be an excellent two way player. We got two keepers with him and Grimes in the draft. Time to play the youngsters, including Toppin, they have looked good whenever they get a chance.
Man Grimes can shoot it

Three road games coming up against relatively weak competition - Pistons, Thunder & Raptors. Would be great to get 2 of those. Thank God for monster game from Robinson last night. 

Back