New York Knicks 2021-22

Nice start to the season but these guys have to learn how to close out games better.

I really want to see DRose and Kemba in the game at the same time down the stretch. I have a lot of faith in those two.

Last edited:
not a good game tonight didnt like the substitutions in the second half

Nice to see Justin Champagnie get some run for Toronto against the Knicks last night.

this game is annoying. every time we cut the lead to 4 or 5 Indy runs it back up several points

Only able to follow this game on ESPN scores but these are games we need to win. Seems as if teams have learned from playoffs and not letting Randle beat them. Indiana, Cavaliers & Celts are teams we need to beat to even make the playoffs this year. 

great last 3 quarters. D tightened Randall played awesome but I think Rose was the key

Having suffered with mediocrity (or worse) for so long, its great to watch a solid and solidly coached Knick team. They have more options this year, including a much improved Barrett and a Derek Rose who wont be asked to play too many minutes as he was last year.

I was out to dinner and game was on...saw then getting spanked the first quarter, so by time got home didn't remember to put it back on...too bad i missed the rest.

One thing that's obvious about this team early on, is that, on most nights, they will play to the level of their opponent.

Both up and down.

Not Knicks, but NBA so close enough. Watching Spurs vs. Thunder; both Luguentz Dort and Jerome Robinson Earle look like they're going to be very solid players for the Thunder.

Back