New York Knicks 2021-22

Knicks are ripping it by 30 (65-35) at the half.
Fournier with 15
Randle with a possible triple double?
7pnts, 6 boards and 6 assts

Bomb Squad 2.0.
So many shooters in this shooting dominant era.
IQ has the makings of an elite 6th man.

Jack Williams wrote:
Have a couple Celtic fan friends in my life who told me Kemba is a great teammate and will have games where he is electric on offense, but is just a straight up bad defender. I saw a lot of that tonight. 

either way what a great season opener. Instant classic. Will be a fun season 

Jack, I watched a lot of Kemba when he played in Charlotte as all their games are televised locally. He was considered a mediocre, but not terrible defender but that was before his knee went bad and limited his flexibility. As you said great teammate who lit it up regularly for Hornets. What I noticed in opener is while he still plays smart and can obviously hit the three and mid range, his explosiveness to the rim appears to be gone, got stuffed down low a couple of times on moves he used to finish with ease, Still he and Rose are great combo because neither will have to play too many minutes and they can use Quick or even McBride as backup when Kemba or Rose need to sit on back to backs.   Deeper and much more offensively talented bunch this year for sure.

Went to the game last night and sat a row behind the scorers table. The guys always come over to the table stretching or picking up the balls from the rack. I have to say Kemba was incredibly friendly even when a tool bag like me was joking with him. He didn't put up the 50 I told him he would and that loss I blame on my son  :) 

SI1996 post=440923 said:
Went to the game last night and sat a row behind the scorers table. The guys always come over to the table stretching or picking up the balls from the rack. I have to say Kemba was incredibly friendly even when a tool bag like me was joking with him. He didn't put up the 50 I told him he would and that loss I blame on my son  :) 
is the " Mullin sat here " plaque still on the scorers table ?

mjmaherjr post=440927 said:
SI1996 post=440923 said:
is the " Mullin sat here " plaque still on the scorers table ?
LOL Forgot about that. My son was yelling for the Orlando coach to sit down so he could see. You could see over Thibs. He would have went nuts if Mullin just planted there. At least the Orlando coach was pacing. 

Quickley  just broke Maxey's ankles on that 3 :)

Last edited:
Knicks (3-1) vs Bulls (4-0) tonight at 8 PM on MSG.

I know it's very early in the season but I am really pleased to see the Knicks playing well together and with a lot of intensity thus far. It shows you that good coaching, even at the NBA level, can really make a big difference.

Really excited to watch tonight's game. Haven't felt that way about a Knicks game in a long time

GO KNICKS!!!!

MarkRedman post=441179 said:

I know it's very early in the season but I am really pleased to see the Knicks playing well together and with a lot of intensity thus far. It shows you that good coaching, even at the NBA level, can really make a big difference.

Really excited to watch tonight's game. Haven't felt that way about a Knicks game in a long time

GO KNICKS!!!!
very much looking forward to this game tonight

mjmaherjr post=441201 said:

GO KNICKS!!!!

Last edited:

GO KNICKS!!!!

GO KNICKS!!!!

GO KNICKS!!!!

Back