New York Knicks 2021-22

IMHO, Knicks problem is not their point guard duo, who will be fine. It is the fact that neither Randle nor Barrett are real clutch players which your stars need to be. Their other problem is they miss Bullock's defense big time.

NCJohnnie post=442097 said:
IMHO, Knicks problem is not their point guard duo, who will be fine. It is the fact that neither Randle nor Barrett are real clutch players which your stars need to be. Their other problem is they miss Bullock's defense big time.
respectfully disagree Kemba has been disappointment. The game turned after they took the lead back when he missed that layup but defense is a big problem

mjmaherjr wrote:

respectfully disagree Kemba has been disappointment. The game turned after they took the lead back when he missed that layup but defense is a big problem

MJM, Kemba & Rose are expected to be 3rd or 4th scorers here and neither have ever been known as great defenders. All I expected from Kemba was to stay relatively healthy & score both of which he has done so far. Knicks cannot win with Randle & Barrett running away from the big shot. Contrast them with Ball, Rozier & Bridges on Hornets who all want to take the big shot.  Frankly I feel better with Toppin & Quickley in rather than our "stars". Just my opinion which is often proven wrong. 

Knicks are getting hard to watch, how many games did they have big leads only to blow it, it's crushing.
lots of time to learn how to hold these big leads and get the win.

Another bad loss to Orlando, at home. Can't be losing to inexperienced teams, especially at home.

MainMan post=444448 said:
mjmaherjr post=444442 said:
excellent win today. I like this Jericho Sims kid

Nice to see the rooks getting some time. Maybe we have something here. 
The Grimes kid while not big stat game he plays really tight D also. I like that

I think it was Wally during of after the game or maybe is was Alan brought up a good point IQ is working his way to the starting lineup eventually. He just might be able to turn himself into a PG. I think it was 7 assists he had last night

A few things: Kemba and DRose are older. For the dog days of the regular season, I’d give the keys to IQ. 

Obi Toppin is such a weapon because when he’s in the other team has to constantly worry about lobs. It really puts a defense on their heels. We are so lucky we got both of them in the same draft 

I'm sure benching Kemba was a tough call for Thibs,  but as much as I like Kemba, can't say it was anything but the right one.

Best overall basketball half I've seen this year between 2 teams. Harden is freaking awesome. 

Back