New York Knicks 2021-22

such a weird season so far. The NBA has been completely derailed because of COVID and I am sure it'll get back to normal around March/April once it runs through the whole league. The key for the Knicks is to just win these games they should be winning and put themselves in a good position in the standings for when all these teams get healthy again. Then, maybe they can get hot and make the playoffs and we will see what happens. 

As of now though, the seasons Randle and Barrett have had have been nothing short of awful. This time last year it was looking like they could possibly be huge pieces for the future of this franchise. Nowadays, I really don't know. The randle contract is looking worse game by game. Its funny, if Randle was just struggling and having cold shooting nights I would be able to accept it a little easier, but his body language is so shitty. He seems miserable. Disengaged. And it is a problem

Last edited:
There is not one player on the Knicks I wouldn't trade.  I like a lot of the guys (maybe even most of the guys), but you need multiple legit stars to win in the NBA.  Burn it down and start over.

Really good college player, but in the history of the Big East, nobody got a more friendly whistle than Ryan Arcidiacono.  

Last edited:
Knicks up 95-75 over Dallas in the 4th. Got 23 points, 15 rebounds and 4 blocks at center from Robinson & Noel so far.

Love the trade the Knicks made today getting Barrett's former Duke teammate Cam Reddish for Kevin Knox and mid first round pick Knicks have from the Hornets. Reddish only 22 and has really improved his numbers this year with Atlanta who appear to be maneuvering for another trade (maybe Ben Simmons).
Reddish will be an instant rotation guy for the Knicks and will make them deeper.

Don't know much about Reddish but hope he can take minutes away from Fournier, who is the 2022 version of Kiki Vandeweghe

Not a fan of Knicks trading Barrett to get Donovan Mitchell. Don't need two 6'1" guards. I expect Barrett to continue to get better (he's 22) and would hope to see lots of Brunson, Grimes & Barrett on the court together this year.

Not a fan of Knicks trading Barrett to get Donovan Mitchell. Don't need two 6'1" guards. I expect Barrett to continue to get better (he's 22) and would hope to see lots of Brunson, Grimes & Barrett on the court together this year.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm more in favor of trading RJ and keeping Obi, Grimes, etc. to pair up with Mitchell and Brunson.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm more in favor of trading RJ and keeping Obi, Grimes, etc. to pair up with Mitchell and Brunson.
Im not sure 3 years from now when Barrett is 25 he won’t be better get than Mitchell. I like Mitchell but if he’s your number 1 that your gonna mortgage your future on I think youre digging your own grave so to speak.

Barrett already proven to be a hell of a defensive player. Doesn’t have the scoring skill of Mitchell but 6’6 wings who can score and defend are a premium. Plus I just like that kid and it’s obvious he loves the Knicks.

Can't imagine the backcourt defense from Mitchell and Brunson especially not playing for Thibs

Back