Mike Anderson - Former Coach

WHich shows a lack of judgement that should be kept in consideration when consulting him on the next coach, whenever that might be.
Lou is 98! He is not going to be consulted on the next coach! And again, that "lack of judgment" was eight years ago! Time to stop focusng on what might have been and start focusing on what is. Today.

I was about to post something saying that I expect us, at some point this season, to win 4 out of 6 games. If that were to happen, some in our fanbase would go bonkers, think we've turned a corner and say stuff like "ya see, CMA's teams always peak late in the season". Then I looked at our schedule moving forward and realized that there's virtually no shot we win 4 out of 6 games at any point.
Which will make it even more evident of our turnaround and run through the ncaa tourney!!!! Lol. Oh no. Am I glass half full again?? Lol.

Announcers love beating that “never had a losing season” drum. Just once can they mentioned he has only made the NCAA 9x during his 20 year run. That’s less than 50%.

Hey, give the St. John’s players credit; they went into a hostile UConn, were punched in the mouth, got up and slayed the opponent.

Congratulations to the players.

Soriano may be the best player to play at St.John’s in the last 4 decades. What is impressive is how through his hard work has made himself into an elite player.

Hey, give the St. John’s players credit; they went into a hostile UConn, were punched in the mouth, got up and slayed the opponent.

Congratulations to the players.

Soriano may be the best player to play at St.John’s in the last 4 decades. What is impressive is how through his hard work has made himself into an elite player.
The coaches get some of the credit in his development too and not only him they did wonders with Champ and some other lower rated recruits as well.

Technically, in his role, I dont believe Hamilton is allowed to be on court at practice...it's more of an administrative role.

I believe he may be able to do invidual one on one positional training but I'm probably wrong.

Back