Mike Anderson - Former Coach

Fungible with what, FTX crypto? You are changing your stories on the fly because you were steadfast that SJU could not afford the buyout and Anderson would not get fired.

Again, how can the school make this enormous investment in the program, make amends with an important donor, but yet be unable to pay the buyout?

I have been cool with your posts. But now it seems as if it is personal and you have a massive axe to grind with the university.
No, no axe to grind, except for giving CMA the $$ he's due. Full credit to SJU for getting the job done on Pitino.

Thank you . I use my cellphone and I do arrange paragraphs but , when I hit reply it all comes together . I must be doing some technical procedure wrong . Suggestions .? I assure you I’m not purposefully not using paragraphs .
I just hit return twice to break up paragraphs and a space between each.

I just hit return twice to break up paragraphs and a space between each.
On a cell phone , or on this site which icon is return ? . Sorry to be so much trouble . I hope you read my comments , regardless of their difficult eye sight wise . Or , whether or not you agree or disagree . Your advice is welcome . Thanks .

Not one single person on this board knows what's written in CMA's contract and extension, so please stop acting like a bunch of wannabe attorneys and let the real attorneys hash it out. Today is a joyous day, all this other nonsense will get worked out.

Who cares about Anderson contract lawsuit it's a money thing we are in a new day and age for sju
Exactly. Anderson is part of our bleak past. We should he focused on our very bright future.

Not one single person on this board knows what's written in CMA's contract and extension, so please stop acting like a bunch of wannabe attorneys and let the real attorneys hash it out. Today is a joyous day, all this other nonsense will get worked out.
100% on the money. I'm deliriously happy today. On the one hand, it's always nice not to have lawsuits when an employee leaves, on the other hand none of us know the facts, contract terms or other relevant info so what's the point of speculating.

100% on the money. I'm deliriously happy today. On the one hand, it's always nice not to have lawsuits when an employee leaves, on the other hand none of us know the facts, contract terms or other relevant info so what's the point of speculating.
Let me also add NCJ that no one knows fully what went on behind the scenes with the kids and their behavior. We do know that there were issues with a few of the kids. There were a number of DNP/Coach's decision. So without knowing the full story, it's pointless to try and speculate on who's right and who's wrong in this lawsuit.

Maybe Cragg should have attended a practice or 2 before shoveling Millions into a Anderson buy out ? Cragg was his direct boss and to seemingly not know the state of the BB program until Fr Shanley visited the Gym doesn’t say much about Cragg being a good Manager .
Cragg attends practice EVERY DAY and is on every road trip And stays at the Marriott Essex House with the team and coaches for each MSG game. He knows exactly what goes on on a daily basis. In addition to the 11 million extension, Cragg was also responsible for allowing and Ok’ing Anderson’s questionable personnel decisions regarding Coach Steve DeMeo, Ron Brown, and the strength coach. No decisions like this are done without the AD’s approval in concert with Human Resources.

Cragg attends practice EVERY DAY and is on every road trip And stays at the Marriott Essex House with the team and coaches for each MSG game. He knows exactly what goes on on a daily basis. In addition to the 11 million extension, Cragg was also responsible for allowing and Ok’ing Anderson’s questionable personnel decisions regarding Coach Steve DeMeo, Ron Brown, and the strength coach. No decisions like this are done without the AD’s approval in concert with Human Resources.
The walls continue to talk. 😉

Then Cragg is complicit in this whole fiasco . No wonder he was never going to become AD at Duke . It’s a good thing Fr Shanley took charge of the BB program . It’s looking like Cragg should be on a horse out of town as well .

Then Cragg is complicit in this whole fiasco . No wonder he was never going to become AD at Duke . It’s a good thing Fr Shanley took charge of the BB program . It’s looking like Cragg should be on a horse out of town as well .
I said a long time ago, when many were so high on the trio of ShanleyCragg/CMA, that the only one of the 3 that I had a lot of confidence in was Shanley. Having said that, I'm not ready to say that Cragg needs to go. But he certainly seems to have made some questionable(I'm being kind) decisions in his short time here.

Back