Marquette (MSG), Sat., Jan. 20, 12 Noon, FOX

Watching Jones tearing it up for Memphis and Storr starring for Wisconsin, occurs to me that we don’t have an alpha, go to guy.

We are a team of complimentary pieces, and there may only be so much that even a great coach can get out of our roster.

Yeah, depth is wonderful, but aren’t your starters supposed to be noticeably better than your bench guys?

This must be part of your standup comedy routine.
Maybe. But maybe not. After UConn we have all winnable games. At Marquette and at Providence tough, Creighton Hall at home. It's possible. One loss is also possible. Will be a lot of Ws no matter what, I think/hope/squint with rose colored glasses.

If the team doesn’t improve, I don’t see them team beating Butller,Xavier or Providence on the road. Hopefully they come together sooner than later.
Ignore...the...last ..game ...

Do that, and what do you see? We at Butler and Xavier. I admit Providence is tough on the road, always. But I am 100% wearing my rose colored glasses and thinking players were sick (COVID or not) and thats the explanation for the egg laying.

Get routed this weekend and my opinion changes.

It is ALWAYS something

Hopefully everyone gets better fast. Anyone know what Mitch Richmond is doing tomorrow? We have some space

Back