Knicks

They will probably trade one if not both. Have to restock what you just parted ways with. No first rounder is cracking rotation
Moose, so you think they are trading this years for future 1st? Would make sense. I think Mitchell Robinson is going to get traded as well. He might bring back future picks as well.

Gave up a lot but love this move. Bridges is a winner, perfect number 3 or 4 guy and almost never sits out games. Chemistry factor goes without saying. It will suck if they lose Hartenstein though.

The Knicks traded one of their first round and received 5 second round picks in return.

They are saying it will save them $5 million in cap space, which could be used to sweeten the offer to Hartenstein. And since no center was drafted, Rose may feel confident he can resign him.

The Knicks traded one of their first round and received 5 second round picks in return.

They are saying it will save them $5 million in cap space, which could be used to sweeten the offer to Hartenstein. And since no center was drafted, Rose may feel confident he can resign him.
Thought max contract Knicks could offer Hartenstein was 4 for 72 regardless of cap space while other teams could offer more years and more money (has to do with Bird rights).

Thought max contract Knicks could offer Hartenstein was 4 for 72 regardless of cap space while other teams could offer more years and more money (has to do with Bird rights).
It has something to do with the not being capped at the second apron.

The NBA has made this very confusing and I have zero interest beyond my remedial understanding.

Just putting it in a talent perspective, if the Knicks are certain Hartenstein walks, then I think they would have drafted a center. Instead and they took a Eurostash.

It has something to do with the not being capped at the second apron.

The NBA has made this very confusing and I have zero interest beyond my remedial understanding.

Just putting it in a talent perspective, if the Knicks are certain Hartenstein walks, then I think they would have drafted a center. Instead and they took a Eurostash.
I'm not sure what to make of Knicks pick. On the one hand, would like to see it as evidence they think they can keep Hartenstein. On the other hand, Edey, Ware, Holmes & Missi were all gone by the time Knicks picked.

Kolek & jokubatis w nice games yesterday.

But Skapintsev, the Lithuanian ctr who was at westchester last year looked good too.

Back