Jets 2024

The Jets don’t /didn’t need a 40 year old QB. They needed to draft and develop one. All they have done is wasted a couple of years and maybe next year as well. Why?
they tried. They can't do that. They fail every time. They either draft the wrong guy (Wilson), or they draft guys who could be okay, but don't put them in a stable enough environment for them to develop. Then they go elsewhere and produce (Geno/Darnold). I didn't mind going and getting Rodgers for that reason. But post achilles tear, I think he's feeling his age even more than he would have otherwise. Just bad all around

The problem with this team is the same problem they’ve had for decades now. The ownership sucks. Stable franchises always have solid ownership.

This has been a clown show as long as I’ve been alive and nothing indicates to me that that’s changing anytime soon. The Jets were so bad last night, I wasn’t even that upset about the Mets because I was kinda-sorta dumbfounded at how bad this team is in every aspect of the game. For this franchise, that’s almost baffling to me.

Back