Homeland And All Things Maher

[quote="Class of 72" post=283830]Imo the best show on network tv is Chicago PD.[/quote] how many seasons in is it ? The only traditional tv channel show I watch a lot I think is designated survivor but even that I liked the first season a lot more. Actually the new roseanne tv show is pretty funny but I have only seen he first 3 or too episodes so far

[tweet][/tweet]I also don’t watch much regular TV. Scandal however , now over, is worth watching,ABC.

Last edited:
Watching the first episode of this tv show called " The Last O.G " it's pretty freaking funny so far

[quote="Las Vegan" post=284132]For those who prefer viewing sports, women's beach volleyball on espn2 right now.[/quote] way overdressed. :)

[quote="mjmaherjr" post=284096][quote="Class of 72" post=283830]Imo the best show on network tv is Chicago PD.[/quote] how many seasons in is it ? The only traditional tv channel show I watch a lot I think is designated survivor but even that I liked the first season a lot more. Actually the new roseanne tv show is pretty funny but I have only seen he first 3 or too episodes so far[/quote]

It will end its 5th season next week which will be an explosive episode.
You have been missing one of the best "cop shows" ever produced on network television.

Let people fire away with your opinions at me since Slyfox ( yeah first time I’m bringing him up since he is completely mischaracaterizing me ). In honor of him I will make this one big paragraph. So this is the truth and if someone thinks not telling the truth say it. Day 1 I was totally behind hiring Mullin even though I wanted Danny Hurley. Season starts. I don’t blame our record on Mullin. The scoring table sitting and lack of coaching freaked me the fuck out. I didn’t want st Jean coaching because the kid was 24 or whatever and no way knows more than Mullin. The scorers table was almost if not exclusively the first season. I don’t want the Larry bird model if coaching where you let your assistants do all the work. I didn’t want to see Mullin on the outside of a huddle looking over player shoulders to see what was happening . Coaching attire ? Maybe i mentioned that 5 times in 3 years and more of a reference to Lavin and Desco admitting maybe Desco had a point. Slice debacle pissed me off. 2nd season I was rarely negative. This season on the boards I wasn’t that negative either but recruiting and only having Matt recruit pissed me off. Definitely I can get more negative off the boards than on it over stuff like this. I actually tone it down on the boards but I’m the furthest person from an agenda that there is. If someone other than sly fox thinks I’m lying say it right now. I’m not going to go nuts on you but say how you feel about me

Last edited:
And feel to ask me any question and i will answer it 100% truthful and none of this sly bullshit. And feel free if there has been 1 person not rooting for us and to that extent Mullin to succeed at games because I’m standing and cheering as much as all of us in 114

Last edited:
1.) Why do you like lobster rolls and pale ales? Tell the truth, no agenda, no beating around the bush.
2.) How many more threads would you like started with your name?
3.) Would you ever consider coming to a BE game at CA and sit in the rafters wearing a sweater and parka, and eat a cold hot dog and drink a warm non-alcoholic beverage?
4.) How much money would it take for you to move out of Sec. 114 at MSG, and are you accepting bribes?

:) :) ;)

Last time I defend Maher, because I basically dislike everyone on here and he isn't paying me.

Mike is a great guy, big fan, and is so welcoming and nice to everyone here he makes me sick. By far the nicest guy, and he is the guy in the room who makes you feel comfortable when you don't know anyone - and I've been in the circumstance before, hate how it feels, but Mike goes out of his way to make sure he introduces you around. There is no one one redmen.com I appreciate more, and there are a ton of guys on here who know him and feel the same way.

Having said that Mike is a superfan. He's the guy who will have tix 20 years from now, win or lose, He's the guy who looks for anything good that comes out of this program.

More than that, whenever guys get bent out of shape on here, he is always the peacemaker.

I may agree with you on supporting Mullin, but don't flame the board by picking on the nicest guy.

There I said it. Maher, you're on your own and I will never say anything nice about you ever again. :)

[quote="Section9" post=284293]1.) Why do you like lobster rolls and pale ales? Tell the truth, no agenda, no beating around the bush.
3.) Would you ever consider coming to a BE game at CA and sit in the rafters wearing a sweater and parka, and eat a cold hot dog and drink a warm non-alcoholic beverage?
4.) How much money would it take for you to move out of Sec. 114 at MSG, and are you accepting bribes?

:) :) ;)[/quote] literally just finished this at blue island oyster restaurant in Denver [attachment=143]20C3CF6B-9F87-4BB9-BF2E-F883B3C5A2B5.jpeg[/attachment] [attachment=144]FA47667C-4C1C-46C7-8644-DD923D664F20.jpeg[/attachment]

Mike stop wasting your time on this and get back to enjoying the really important things in life like White Castle Tofu Brugers and O'Doull's.

No need to defend yourself MJ, you raise some valid points without being overly negative. I have been a fan for almost 60 years and am trying very hard to maintain a positive attitude. The losing streak last year was the worst. It was hard attending games feeling that we had no chance.

I think everyone on this board has questioned the staff makeup at one time or another. The Slice hire was a disaster from the beginning. The Catholic league coaches that he was close with had all retired. The power brokers in New York now are AAU coaches and Slice was unable to connect with them.

My wish is that Shamorie returns, Simon and Clark continue to get better, the newcomers contribute, and there are one or two staff changes.

[quote="Section9" post=284293]1.) Why do you like lobster rolls and pale ales? Tell the truth, no agenda, no beating around the bush.

:) :) ;)[/quote]

If Maher tries to transfer out of 114 we're not signing his release. Though I have noticed that he's using more F bombs. Ralph moved his seat next to him this season. That must be it.

[quote="Monte" post=284298]Mike stop wasting your time on this and get back to enjoying the really important things in life like White Castle Tofu Brugers and O'Doull's.[/quote] white castle impossible burgers :) 100% plant based.Amazing !!!!!

Last edited:

:) :) ;)[/quote] #2 30 tops #3 hell no unless I get back rests and air conditioning and #4 I will never leave 114. Friends for life :)

Last edited:
[quote="Beast of the East" post=284294]Last time I defend Maher, because I basically dislike everyone on here and he isn't paying me.

Mike is a great guy, big fan, and is so welcoming and nice to everyone here he makes me sick. By far the nicest guy, and he is the guy in the room who makes you feel comfortable when you don't know anyone - and I've been in the circumstance before, hate how it feels, but Mike goes out of his way to make sure he introduces you around. There is no one one redmen.com I appreciate more, and there are a ton of guys on here who know him and feel the same way.

Having said that Mike is a superfan. He's the guy who will have tix 20 years from now, win or lose, He's the guy who looks for anything good that comes out of this program.

More than that, whenever guys get bent out of shape on here, he is always the peacemaker.

I may agree with you on supporting Mullin, but don't flame the board by picking on the nicest guy.

There I said it. Maher, you're on your own and I will never say anything nice about you ever again. :)[/quote] I expect nothing less ( in a good way ) but Beast is classy as usual and one of the nicest guys in person that any of us on this site will ever meet. Thank You Beast

[quote="OLV72" post=284306][quote="Section9" post=284293]1.) Why do you like lobster rolls and pale ales? Tell the truth, no agenda, no beating around the bush.

:) :) ;)[/quote]

If Maher tries to transfer out of 114 we're not signing his release. Though I have noticed that he's using more F bombs. Ralph moved his seat next to him this season. That must be it.[/quote] If I win Mega Millions I'll always be 114. FFL

[quote="panther2" post=284299]No need to defend yourself MJ, you raise some valid points without being overly negative. I have been a fan for almost 60 years and am trying very hard to maintain a positive attitude. The losing streak last year was the worst. It was hard attending games feeling that we had no chance.

I think everyone on this board has questioned the staff makeup at one time or another. The Slice hire was a disaster from the beginning. The Catholic league coaches that he was close with had all retired. The power brokers in New York now are AAU coaches and Slice was unable to connect with them.

My wish is that Shamorie returns, Simon and Clark continue to get better, the newcomers contribute, and there are one or two staff changes.[/quote] Thank you very much Panther. Slydick tries to make it look like he is in the majority. In fact we are all in the majority because all of us including him root for St Johns but your opinion I even more appreciate because you always are even keeled and dont get nuts ( like me ) after losses. lol

And you like Beast and OLV and JSJ and many others are the true gentlemen of this board so I always look at you guys as kind of elder statesmen

Last edited:
[quote="mjmaherjr" post=284330][quote="panther2" post=284299]No need to defend yourself MJ, you raise some valid points without being overly negative. I have been a fan for almost 60 years and am trying very hard to maintain a positive attitude. The losing streak last year was the worst. It was hard attending games feeling that we had no chance.

My wish is that Shamorie returns, Simon and Clark continue to get better, the newcomers contribute, and there are one or two staff changes.[/quote] Thank you very much Panther. Slydick tries to make it look like he is in the majority. In fact we are all in the majority because all of us including him root for St Johns but your opinion I even more appreciate because you always are even keeled and dont get nuts ( like me ) after losses. lol

And you like Beast and OLV and JSJ and many others are the true gentlemen of this board so I always look at you guys as kind of elder statesmen[/quote]

Mike relax. It's a message board, never take online shit to serious. I bet Sly is reading, and seeing how pissed your getting and is laughing so hard. He wants to piss you off and you're giving him exactly what he wants.
Just relax and have fun. Are you worried that Marvin is reading and believing what Sly says?
lol Nah man, Marvin is smart and he knows, which is why he gave you and section 114 props last year.

Back