Homeland And All Things Maher

[quote="mjmaherjr" post=283342][quote="gman" post=283333]I spent the weekend in Italy scouting for the team. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone over 6 feet tall but at least I got to sample a ton of pasta, pizza and wine.[/quote] what did you think of Venice ?[/quote]

We are in Tuscany north of Pisa. We loved it. It was 80 and sunny as opposed to today’s 43 and rainy in London.

I also came up blank on my trip to Dublin, mainly because I was too drink the whole time.

[quote="gman" post=283346]The view from our house in Castiglione di Garfagnana[/quote] nice view !

[quote="JackofVirginia" post=283627]Claire Danes should get an Emmy every year. Did you catch last Sunday's performance?[/quote] She plays a great Crazy :)

URL]

crazy or not , she looks good.

[quote="Valgoth" post=283631]
URL]

crazy or not , she looks good.[/quote] your pic is the kind of pic we love on the All Thing Maher Thread plus My Favorite Russian

[attachment=133]keri-russell-booty-in-the-americans-10.jpg[/attachment]

Last edited:
MJ - Kerri Russell (who I had a huge crush on in college) goes to the same yoga studio here in London as Kira. She also has taken spin class with David Beckham. I agreed she could go for Beck's if she set me up with Kerri.

[quote="gman" post=283640]MJ - Kerri Russell (who I had a huge crush on in college) goes to the same yoga studio here in London as Kira. She also has taken spin class with David Beckham. I agreed she could go for Beck's if she set me up with Kerri.[/quote] that’s a nice trade off. I’ve liked Russell too since those felicity days. She’s a hottie

kerri cutting her hair short, was perhaps the biggest fashion mistake in the history of tv,.

[quote="mjmaherjr" post=283632][quote="Valgoth" post=283631]
URL]

crazy or not , she looks good.[/quote] your pic is the kind of pic we love on the All Thing Maher Thread plus My Favorite Russian

[attachment=133]keri-russell-booty-in-the-americans-10.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Being an ass man, thank you.

[quote="Class of 72" post=283787][quote="mjmaherjr" post=283632][quote="Valgoth" post=283631]
URL]

[attachment=133]keri-russell-booty-in-the-americans-10.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Being an ass man, thank you.[/quote] love subtle tan lines too :)

Has anyone seen a netflix series called Babylon Berlin ? Friend just told me about it and said it's binge worthy

[quote="mjmaherjr" post=283952]Has anyone seen a netflix series called Babylon Berlin ? Friend just told me about it and said it's binge worthy[/quote]

I'll have to give it a shot. A move to Cologne might be in my near future.

I just finished The Alienist. I thought the series was great and well acted, but the finale was disappointing. It seems to be a trend that seasons have a great slow burn and then throw a bunch of crap that doesn't make sense into the final episode of the season to wrap it up. The same thing happened in Frankenstein Chronicles and Sneaky Pete.

[quote="Class of 72" post=283830]Imo the best show on network tv is Chicago PD.[/quote]

To each his own. Reminds me of an discussion with two senior drama students in my high school. Meeting them in the hall before school began they asked me how I enjoyed Phantom of the Opera on the weekend. After telling these young ladies I felt Les Miserables was by far better they.said, we'll pretend we didn't hear that. So much for one's opinion.

[quote="gman" post=283960][quote="mjmaherjr" post=283952]Has anyone seen a netflix series called Babylon Berlin ? Friend just told me about it and said it's binge worthy[/quote]

I'll have to give it a shot. A move to Cologne might be in my near future.

I just finished The Alienist. I thought the series was great and well acted, but the finale was disappointing. It seems to be a trend that seasons have a great slow burn and then throw a bunch of crap that doesn't make sense into the final episode of the season to wrap it up. The same thing happened in Frankenstein Chronicles and Sneaky Pete.[/quote]

Gman, if you move to Cologne please contact me. I have family there and one is a beautiful niece that works for an American consulting company. ;)

chicago fire/pd/med. i watch them all.
they have good writers.
but the acting is below average. the acting has improved since their first seasons but no acting emmies here.

Back