Homeland And All Things Maher

[quote="Section9" post=282802]Maybe we should start a new forum:" All Things Maher", and then MJM can indulge his flights of fancy concerning restaurants, TV shows, IPA, Lobster Rolls, travel, etc.:) ;)[/quote]

Great notion! Sponsors would scramble to promote the show!

[quote="Section9" post=282802]Maybe we should start a new forum:" All Things Maher", and then MJM can indulge his flights of fancy concerning restaurants, TV shows, IPA, Lobster Rolls, travel, etc.:) ;)[/quote] Brilliant !!! :)

[quote="Section9" post=282802]Maybe we should start a new forum:" All Things Maher", and then MJM can indulge his flights of fancy concerning restaurants, TV shows, IPA, Lobster Rolls, travel, etc.:) ;)[/quote]

We already have that, its called the Players Lounge. He is just too loaded on that nasty Brit beer.:sick: to look up and click on that link.

Last edited:
[quote="redmannorth" post=282780]Gentlemen,

Please, back on track to the Staff Change.
Thank you or discuss in another forum.[/quote]
Haven’t seen that one...is staff change on Netflix?

[quote="Section3" post=282852][quote="redmannorth" post=282780]Gentlemen,

Please, back on track to the Staff Change.
Thank you or discuss in another forum.[/quote]
Haven’t seen that one...is staff change on Netflix?[/quote]

I think that's the working title of the Lorena Bobbitt docu-drama Jordan Peele is working on for Amazon, but that won't be out for a while.

For my money:

On Netflix : The Fall, Godless, Narcos
HBO: Westworld
Showtime: Billions, Homeland, I'm dying up here
Stars: Black Sails
And if you are looking for stand up special recommendations - man I got'em!

[quote="Chicago Days" post=282743][quote="L J S A" post=282740][quote="Windy City Johnny Fan" post=282739]FWIW:

Someone to Zach B on twitter a few minutes ago (paraphrasing): "Has the ship sailed on Rice"?

Zach B: "Not necessarily."[/quote]

SOGOTP [/quote]

Following this ‘Grad Big and New AC saga is almost as head-spinning as watching Homeland![/quote]

It's about to come to an end very soon.

[quote="Class of 72" post=282873][quote="Chicago Days" post=282743][quote="L J S A" post=282740][quote="Windy City Johnny Fan" post=282739]FWIW:

Someone to Zach B on twitter a few minutes ago (paraphrasing): "Has the ship sailed on Rice"?

Zach B: "Not necessarily."[/quote]

SOGOTP [/quote]

Following this ‘Grad Big and New AC saga is almost as head-spinning as watching Homeland![/quote]

It's about to come to an end very soon.[/quote]

Damn that sounds ominous '72!

[quote="RedStormRising2" post=282872]For my money:

And if you are looking for stand up special recommendations - man I got'em![/quote] I have to give Westworld another chance. Haven't seen black sails

Also if I haven't mentioned it before ( we really need an all things Maher thread so I can remember what I say and recommend . lol ) but watch Counterpart on Starz with J.K Simmons. Its the type of show though that you really need to pay attention. Spies meet sci fi

[quote="mjmaherjr" post=282876]Also if I haven't mentioned it before ( we really need an all things Maher thread so I can remember what I say and recommend . lol ) but watch Counterpart on Starz with J.K Simmons. Its the type of show though that you really need to pay attention. Spies meet sci fi[/quote]

Done Mike.

[quote="redmannorth" post=282878][quote="mjmaherjr" post=282876]Also if I haven't mentioned it before ( we really need an all things Maher thread so I can remember what I say and recommend . lol ) but watch Counterpart on Starz with J.K Simmons. Its the type of show though that you really need to pay attention. Spies meet sci fi[/quote]

Done Mike.[/quote] I'd give you a plus 100 but the karma button is missing today it seems :)

[quote="RedStormRising2" post=282877]I heard good things about counterpart. I got to check it out.[/quote] very good. To be honest I had to watch each episode twice though because I wasn't paying attention enough whereas I watch Billions and Homeland at least twice because I like them so much

OMG I've created a monsterB) ;) All Maher needs is a little encouragement, very little. I forgot to include Sec. 114, be sure to add them to the thread.

[quote="Section9" post=282882][quote="Section9" post=282802]Maybe we should start a new forum:" All Things Maher", and then MJM can indulge his flights of fancy concerning restaurants, TV shows, IPA, Lobster Rolls, travel, etc.:) ;)[/quote]

OMG I've created a monsterB) ;) All Maher needs is a little encouragement, very little. I forgot to include Sec. 114, be sure to add them to the thread.[/quote] This thread has big potential. Brilliant idea by you !!!

And since an All Things Maher Thread means nothing is off topic I'll cover 2 previously mentioned categories. Travel and Beer. 2 weeks ago the food in Mexico was freaking awesome but the beer kind of sucked. This one though I liked a lot. [attachment=122]IMG_3552.jpg[/attachment]

[quote="Section9" post=282882][quote="Section9" post=282802]Maybe we should start a new forum:" All Things Maher", and then MJM can indulge his flights of fancy concerning restaurants, TV shows, IPA, Lobster Rolls, travel, etc.:) ;)[/quote]

OMG I've created a monsterB) ;) All Maher needs is a little encouragement, very little. I forgot to include Sec. 114, be sure to add them to the thread.[/quote] And definitely 114 ! Wouldn't be the same without my 114 friends

[attachment=123]31118157_10155764235968143_90273452899389038_n.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=124]IMG_3337.jpg[/attachment]

[quote="mjmaherjr" post=282875][quote="RedStormRising2" post=282872]For my money:

And if you are looking for stand up special recommendations - man I got'em![/quote] I have to give Westworld another chance. Haven't seen black sails[/quote] Don’t forget GOT and Ray Donavon. Weird episode 1 for west world. Black sails is good . Looking forward to seeing Berlin, sounds good.

Back