Help Locate Members Who Haven't Posted In Awhile

Della not sure
72 Banned I think
Kred excellent question miss his posts
Traczok great friend if mine was up here last year with his wife we went out to lunch
Bobre passed away
ccnobz my guess is under different screen name
Tis I haven't messaged in a while but my friends say he is active on twitter
Zanman not sure but Kranmars is good friends with him
Jack of Virginia a lot of us ae concerned something happened to him he was sick at some point
Doc hasn't posted but he is still playing music I think ususally the blues because of St Johns
OLV72 we text every day he's part of our 114 crew
Beast is doing well we still text
Thanks for the update on those names from the past. It brings back great memories.

Sorry to hear that Bobre passed away. I sat with Bob, his wife and son RJRJR (Rob). Enjoyed the games as well Bob’s and Rob’s insights.

Thanks again for this thread and RIP Bobre.

Thanks for the update on those names from the past. It brings back great memories.

Sorry to hear that Bobre passed away. I sat with Bob, his wife and son RJRJR (Rob). Enjoyed the games as well Bob’s and Rob’s insights.

Thanks again for this thread and RIP Bobre.
Holy cow !! I had heard a rumor long time ago that RJRJRJR might have been his son. That's groundbreaking info !!

Holy cow !! I had heard a rumor long time ago that RJRJRJR might have been his son. That's groundbreaking info !!

That explains a lot. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, in the early RM.com days my college roommate/season tix partner was an infrequent poster and he gave me more $hit then any of you guys. Had the right to do so based on our relationship. Makes sense that it was similar between Bobre and RJRJR

Sherman Sheridan & Grant, that was one I had asked you about. Forgot to include him, but a good one to include if anyone knows anything
When one has personal issues/concerns, several responses can occur - pull away and isolate or step out and get more involved - plus one just might need a break from any disappointing monotony… I recently posted a few notes…With this tremendous positive occurrence of the arrival of Coach Pitino, well not so difficult to rejoin the active fold. Make sense?

Anyway my kids were tired of me talking Redmen basketball and how the latest coach was the answer to our mediocrity which of course was not true. Now finally RP seems to be a legitimate “savior” -
My intuition, and analysis, says we will be much better SOONER than LATER.
Thanks for the thinking of me
Coincidentally I just remembered today the 22nd I am 74! Like RP a young 74.

My 2 SJU highlights was as a cadet busing to Alumni Hall and with HC Bobby Knight and PG Cadet Kryschevski (?spelling)
beating down the Redmen!!!
Being the #1 NCAA seed 1985 and 1986 tournaments - some younger posters might not believe that. President Ronald Reagan visited the #1 ranked Redmen on campus if I recall correctly.
We all have our special memories!
Blessings + All the best
SS&G

When one has personal issues/concerns, several responses can occur - pull away and isolate or step out and get more involved - plus one just might need a break from any disappointing monotony… I recently posted a few notes…With this tremendous positive occurrence of the arrival of Coach Pitino, well not so difficult to rejoin the active fold. Make sense?

Anyway my kids were tired of me talking Redmen basketball and how the latest coach was the answer to our mediocrity which of course was not true. Now finally RP seems to be a legitimate “savior” -
My intuition, and analysis, says we will be much better SOONER than LATER.
Thanks for the thinking of me
Coincidentally I just remembered today the 22nd I am 74! Like RP a young 74.

My 2 SJU highlights was as a cadet busing to Alumni Hall and with HC Bobby Knight and PG Cadet Kryschevski (?spelling)
beating down the Redmen!!!
Being the #1 NCAA seed 1985 and 1986 tournaments - some younger posters might not believe that. President Ronald Reagan visited the #1 ranked Redmen on campus if I recall correctly.
We all have our special memories!
Blessings + All the best
SS&G
Your famous expression It's a great time to be a St. John's fan is now the absolute truth!

I was chatting with my guy @monte through text, and we were admiring how this site is like family. Then we were bringing up some long time posters who we hadn't heard from in awhile. So I figured I'd create a thread and throw out some names, and see if anyone has heard from any of these members in awhile, and fill us in. I event went back to threads created over two decades ago to find screenames of old friends. Anyone heard from any of the following lately?? Also I know I'm missing a lot, so feel free to add any names if members you haven't heard from in awhile.

Della9250
Class of 72
Kred
Traczok
Bobre45
Ccnobz
USguard
tom in salem
Zanman
AlexD
JackOfVirginia
DocButler
OLV72

The Picking of St. John's​

• Give this article

• Read in app
March 29, 1985
127612_360W.png

Credit...The New York Times Archives
See the article in its original context from
March 29, 1985, Section B, Page 4Buy Reprints
New York Times subscribers* enjoy full access to TimesMachine—view over 150 years of New York Times journalism, as it originally appeared.
SUBSCRIBE
*Does not include Crossword-only or Cooking-only subscribers.
About the Archive
This is a digitized version of an article from The Times’s print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them.
Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems; we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions.
The White House selected St. John's University as the site of a major speech by President Reagan because the school represented ''a cross section of students'' whose families support Mr. Reagan's policies, White House officials said yesterday.
Beyond this, the officials said, Mr. Reagan and his advisers were intent on visiting Wall Street to press for the Administration's budget and tax simplification efforts.
''We wanted to visit the stock exchange and corporate leaders and at the same time address an audience that had a mass appeal to talk about the budget and tax reform, to initiate a public dialogue on these issues,'' one White House aide said. ''We were just looking for an invitation in New York. We went through the computer - we had this invitation from St. John's on file.''

Show Full Article
ADVERTISEMENT
Continue reading the main story

ADVERTISEMENT
Continue reading the main story

Sale: Save on all of The Times.
$6.25 $1 a week for your first year.
Sale: Save on all of The Times.
$6.25 $1 a week for your first year.

Haven't heard from Johnny Rapper in almost two weeks. I would expect that he is ecstatic over our new hire.

That explains a lot. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, in the early RM.com days my college roommate/season tix partner was an infrequent poster and he gave me more $hit then any of you guys. Had the right to do so based on our relationship. Makes sense that it was similar between Bobre and RJRJR
They had some epic battles ! :)

Then Bobres “ A defining moment after the st Francis Loss Norms first year “ and he turned out to be right !

Back