Help Locate Members Who Haven't Posted In Awhile

Hi all SJU65 here. I rarely post but follow the site often. Since the site changed it was more difficult to log in. Hopefully I got it now.
Welcome back 65'. Hard for us old timers to keep up with the ever changing technology. Hope you'll be posting more often now that you're back in.

Anyone heard from any of the following lately?? Also I know I'm missing a lot, so feel free to add any names if members you haven't heard from in awhile.

Zanman
AlexD
JackOfVirginia
DocButler
OLV72
I'm here! Been reading the board for the last few years but lost the passion for posting due to the mediocrity (yet again) of the program. I now have new hope now with our potential future Coach (please be Mr. Pitino!). Hope all is well by you Mr. room112. You are right, we were like a family years ago on here (sometimes dysfunctional, but what family isn't?).

Thank you for thinking of me. I will be more active on here for sure in the near future as this program (hopefully) comes back to life.

I'm here! Been reading the board for the last few years but lost the passion for posting due to the mediocrity (yet again) of the program. I now have new hope now with our potential future Coach (please be Mr. Pitino!). Hope all is well by you Mr. room112. You are right, we were like a family years ago on here (sometimes dysfunctional, but what family isn't?).

Thank you for thinking of me. I will be more active on here for sure in the near future as this program (hopefully) comes back to life.

Welcome back man! Glad to hear from you!

Good catch. His profile on here actually shows he was active tonight. But hasn't posted since 2004. I feel like a stalker lol

Have a feeling the Pitino buzz may bring some long lost members back here though.
They think they can get by with signing on if they don't post.

Can't happen, we know all.

Good catch. His profile on here actually shows he was active tonight. But hasn't posted since 2004. I feel like a stalker lol

Have a feeling the Pitino buzz may bring some long lost members back here though.
It already brought walter matthau back from the grave, so it's entirely possible

Back