Help Locate Members Who Haven't Posted In Awhile

Got remarried hasn’t posted in a while but I still hang out with him every once in a while. He’s doing fine

Section9 actually was with us one of the tunes at the car at oheka castle since we all live near each other
You're going to have to have Nat translate that last sentence. ;)

Gonzalo and Jackfro are both still active. Jackfro just posted yesterday.

Fun made his triumphant return in this thread. Scroll back a few pages lol
Funtastic post by FUN!
Ironically I thought he was banned because of name calling posters but turns out he was the only one not banned. Likely made very big $$ contributions to the old redmen.com site. LOL!
Still has it in for Beast for the stalking of his mailbox and little does he know that Class of 72 is still stealing his act! I heard he sponsored a new alternative rock group called The Measles and wrote their cover song "Up against the Wall Mother Teresa".
As for Maher and Lobster Rolls, is it possible that the man only eats Lobster Rolls and drinks beer for his nutritional needs?
As for Gonzalo, the rain in Spain stays mainly in the Plains but he lives in Basque country and still loves collecting everything redmen. A true glutton for punishment!

What happened to the General, Sherman, Sheridan and Grant?
Based on what he told me years ago, he lives on Union Street in Sag Harbor near the library. I just tried to google some homeowners to see if any names rang a bell, but info was sparse.

Wouldn't bet my life on it, but I think he was an Italian guy named Bob from when he had a glitch on the site and posted his real name instead of his screen name.

Don't want to be morbid, but the town obits did not have any names that jumped out at me.

Before we Abe Vigoda any members, you know you can go to their profile page and see when they were last active right?
Figured if people were asking, they had already done that.

I had some location info about him that I didn't think anyone else on board would have, so I posted what I did.

Just wondering who we won't be hearing from anymore now that the CMA era has come to a close? Like I said over the past 4 years, those guys were never St. John's fans to begin with. Except in a rare instance, you don't just follow a coach from school to school unless you are a close friend or family member. They were here for one reason and one reason only; to defend CMA at all costs and denigrate anyone who felt otherwise. Thankfully we'll likely never hear from those clowns again.

Last edited:
Just wondering who we won't be hearing from anymore now that the CMA era has come to a close? Like I said over the past 4 yeara, those guys were never St. John's fans to begin with. Except in a rare instance, you don't just follow a coach from school to school unless you are a close friend or family member. They were here for one reason and one reason only; to defend CMA at all costs and denigrate anyone who felt otherwise. Thankfully we'll likely never hear from those clowns again.
You should have taken care of this situation well before it got to this point. :ROFLMAO:

Just wondering who we won't be hearing from anymore now that the CMA era has come to a close? Like I said over the past 4 years, those guys were never St. John's fans to begin with. Except in a rare instance, you don't just follow a coach from school to school unless you are a close friend or family member. They were here for one reason and one reason only; to defend CMA at all costs and denigrate anyone who felt otherwise. Thankfully we'll likely never hear from those clowns again.

Back