Help Locate Members Who Haven't Posted In Awhile

Can’t remember the last time I have posted, been on Twitter too much. LOL Even though I live in Saratoga I have put a deposit down for 2 tickets.

Last edited:
Can’t remember the last time I have posted, been on Twitter too much. LOL Even though I live in Saratoga I have put a deposit down for 2 tickets.
What? Is the deposits just for season tickets or for individual tickets? I'm not doing that.

I'll buy from someone if i can on game day.

Could I just go to the msg ticket window and get them there on the first day of ticket sales?

AlexD is just fine and celebrating his UConn national championship. I suspect I might see him soon and report back.

The poster I miss the most is Purple. Great person. We never met, we were on different planets politically, but used to chat through the site.

Anybody ever hear from Alex of Woodside again? I don’t think I saw anything in this thread about it.

Anybody ever hear from Alex of Woodside again? I don’t think I saw anything in this thread about it.

Check a few pages back. He's been mentioned a few times in this thread. From what I remember, has logged in recently, but hasn't posted in many years.

BigDaddy is still an avid johnnies fan and reads the board but doesn’t post. He is also my father - which is why I named my self “tha kid”…I’m getting season tix this year so kid and big daddy will be at a bunch of games
Wait the old thekid dukie who I'm friends with on FB ? lol

Back