Help Locate Members Who Haven't Posted In Awhile

I think his handle was Tom Bradley.

Anyone bored, here's a good thread to reflect back on. The Pitino thread from 2019 when we were looking for a new coach. Tom Bradley was all over this thread lol (sadly, appears his account is no longer active on here).

Anyone bored, here's a good thread to reflect back on. The Pitino thread from 2019 when we were looking for a new coach. Tom Bradley was all over this thread lol (sadly, appears his account is no longer active on here).

Rick certainly brought a buzz back then over 500 posts in 9 days on a hypothetical

Looks like Tom Bradley username may have been changed to Southernjohnny2… the second post uses that name but the following ones that respond to it says it was from Tom Bradley

Interesting it appears redfazed actually used to be P Simmons who I feel like has been around since the Lavin days at least. I guess he is a fan of SJU. redfazed don't disappear forever we forgive you for trying to manifest that Rick not coach the johnnies

Looks like Tom Bradley username may have been changed to Southernjohnny2… the second post uses that name but the following ones that respond to it says it was from Tom Bradley

Looks like you are correct. Unfortunately Southernjohnny2 also hasn't been active on here in over 2 years.

Hi all, I keep in touch with a good number of people from here, and run into many of you at games, including the 114 crowd at the BET, and posters here who also go to SJU events and pre-game receptions. It appears very happy with the coaching decision, so figured I'd say hello while the euphoria lasts. RP's press conference was terrific, and for once it appears that our best days may actually be ahead of us. Be well.

Hi all, I keep in touch with a good number of people from here, and run into many of you at games, including the 114 crowd at the BET, and posters here who also go to SJU events and pre-game receptions. It appears very happy with the coaching decision, so figured I'd say hello while the euphoria lasts. RP's press conference was terrific, and for once it appears that our best days may actually be ahead of us. Be well.
Happy to see you are alive!

you know who used to bother the f*** out of me and I wonder if he is still around under a new name?

That goddamn dude jumbo peanuts.

Also a bunch of screen names are popping into my head and I hope they are still doing well. MCNPA, simplyred, SJU1512... i feel like more are gonna keep coming to me
I moved away from NYC and haven’t followed the program as much as I used to. My daughter (also an alum) is more diehard than I am these days. Came back to the site with the Pitino hiring, hoping for exciting days ahead

Back