Georgetown (MSG), Sat., Mar. 9, 12 Noon, FOX

There's only one thing I give less of a crap about than He Who Shall Not Be Named, and it's the press conference.

The only time it really needs to be mentioned ever again is if every kid with eligibility transfers, and publicly blames the rant.
Honestly, I really am confident that every single kid has bought into their relationship with coach, knowing he wants to make them better at everything they do. Because of that, things that Rick says that other coaches cannot, is brushed off by players because they are 100% bought in to Rick only wanting them to be better.

Like any successful person knows, it's all about relationships, one thing among many that Rick excels at.

Now let's crush Georgetown and complete Cooley's horrible season.

Why is the Press Conference being discussed in the Georgetown game thread? The only people personally involved in this were Coach Pitino and his players. It appears to me as if they have resolved whatever issues may have occurred.

The team is playing well and we have a chance to make the NCAA tourney. To me, everything but the next game is irrelevant. One game at a time. Let's beat Georgetown on Saturday.

We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance ;)

But no in all seriousness I agree, things are moving in a positive direction, and as fans we need to just enjoy this time and support this team who could have folded when things got ugly, but didn't.

That is why I am loving all the messages from posters who are attending Saturday. This team deserves it. Wish I could be there too

We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance ;)

But no in all seriousness I agree, things are moving in a positive direction, and as fans we need to just enjoy this time and support this team who could have folded when things got ugly, but didn't.

That is why I am loving all the messages from posters who are attending Saturday. This team deserves it. Wish I could be there too
But we do have the option of turning down the invitation or choosing the dance partner - except for me because I could not get a date during my single life, unless I paid in advance, but I digress…

If he does that, then SJU has to give him a lietime contract, might have to name the court "Pitino court" after he retires.
Let him watch practice anytime he wants, free food, drinks what.

If he gets a NC here he'll forever be known as king Rick.
RP is many things but a loser he is not. He will get this program into the final 4.

Let’s keep our eyes on the prize. I’ll be Captain Obvious here but Georgetown must be defeated tomorrow. No letdowns. I fully expect Coach RP has the team focused and ready. All that they worked for is still right there. Let’s go ST. John’s!

If we win a national championship. I will give Rick credit and even pay for a statue of him to be erected.
most of us at times say the wrong thing. most of us look forward to saying sorry. If this year was the only one he was not happy that's work and I don't feel sorry for him.

I'm not a big Oduro fan, but Carter is something else. I wouldn't mind at all if we stole him from Providence. The kid is made for Pitino. He's so good in the open court and somehow he's averaging 8 rebounds a game at 6'3.
Cooley was basically recruiting him to Gtown if he comes back to college in the Gtown-Prov postgame conference the other night. Wouldn’t be shocked if Cooley tried to get both him and Hopkins given the connection.

I'm retired. Everyday is Saturday.
When an old friend of mine retired I used to call her and say "It's Monday" or "It's Wednesday" or whatever day it happened to be. She would get mad and say "Why are you telling me this??" And I'd say well, now that you're retired every day is the weekend so I thought you might want to know it's actually Monday (or Wednesday or whatever)."

That's what friends are for!

Back