Euro 2024

Bellingham's bicycle kick was only #2 on SC top plays! #1 was a nice diving catch of a liner, but........That kick besides being technically brilliant came at the death and saved England's arse in the Euros. Kane called it one of the most significant international goals in England history, but only #2? :eek:

France through on an own goal. (n) So far they have three goals: two own goals and one PK! Nothing in the run of play!

Spain vs Der Mannschaft. Going with the young underdogs here, viva Espana.
Portugals vs. F'wance. Saliba will leave CR7 in a crumpled heap. More tears assured. Allez les Bleus.
Ingerland vs Switzerland. Xhaka's revenge, Swiss will not miss.
Netheregions vs Turks. Thanksgiving in July; turks get plucked.

Wunderbar! Bravo los ninos. A game worthy of a Final, let alone a QF.

Some very cynical fouls by both teams. Spain will have half their missing for the semi.

Wunderbar! Bravo los ninos. A game worthy of a Final, let alone a QF.

Some very cynical fouls by both teams. Spain will have half their missing for the semis
I'm going to have a hard time deciding on the this semi. I can't stand france, but I have grown a festering dislike for Carvajal, who hasn't met a foul, dirty play or flop he doesn't like. Even though he'll be out for the france game, the thought of him being in the finals and winning a championship grates on me.

Back