Euro 2024

Soccer can be fun when there is offense. France/Spain 3 goals in 25 minutes. Lamine, the 16 year tied game for Spain and Olmo put them ahead.

Imbape playing without the mask.

Soccer can be fun when there is offense. France/Spain 3 goals in 25 minutes. Lamine, the 16 year tied game for Spain and Olmo put them ahead.

Imbape playing without the mask.
Yeah, I'm really conflicted by this game. First Nacho doing his best Carvajal imitation, cheap shots Kolo Muani. who gets his revenge by scoring minutes later. Then Yamal and Olmo score beauties for spain and Nacho (little Carvajal) goes down in "agony" just before the half whistle. :rolleyes:

Mbappe takes the mask off and still can't do anything.(y)

Can both teams lose?

Down go the french :) . Besides the goals the best part of the game was the German fans jeering Cucurella every time he touched the ball. German press called him "the untidy one" and "the shaggy one.":)

Latest rumor out of the Euros is that carvajal and nacho have applied for immediate emergency Uruguay citizenship on the grounds that their cheap shot style of play will fit right in. Chartered plane on the tarmac in Munich, departure is imminent. Copa officials are leaning toward accepting despite Columbian protests. :eek: :rolleyes:

Final will be tight (duh!) but I think Spain's young talent will come through.
Spain and Germany were (to me) clearly the best two teams in this tournament. If Germany hadn’t tied the Swiss in their last group game in the last minute, that would be the game this weekend. Strongly believe that.

Back