Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

I haven't stayed at either but just off location The Homewood Suites by Hilton is right off of King Street (closer to all of the restaurants/bars/shopping) and the Hilton Garden Inn is still walking distance but less crowded in that area.
My wife can get the one on the water for $40 a night with her hilton team discount and that one off king street for $141 a night. Is the savings worth the difference or just stay closer to king st ?

My wife can get the one on the water for $40 a night with her hilton team discount and that one off king street for $141 a night. Is the savings worth the difference or just stay closer to king st ?

I would personally stay at the one of the water for that price. TD Arena is still walking distance (<30mins) or a quick and cheap Uber. Plus the walk back from King Street at night is nice.

I did a VRBO with my brother and a buddy in Mount Pleasant near Shem Creek. Roughly $75 per night for each of us.

Looking for 2 hotel rooms close to venue for 2 couples. Any suggestions? Any ticket info yet ?

Just went on Facebook. There was an offer from "booksi" for Charleston. $199.00 for 4 nights, free trolley trip and $100 credit in the Embassey Suites on Charles Harbour. Expires tonight, midnight. Think it is a vacation club. They didn;t push it or spell it out. 1 to 4 people in a suite. 6 miles from Downtown. It is good up to a year and a half.

Just went on Facebook. There was an offer from "booksi" for Charleston. $199.00 for 4 nights, free trolley trip and $100 credit in the Embassey Suites on Charles Harbour. Expires tonight, midnight. Think it is a vacation club. They didn;t push it or spell it out. 1 to 4 people in a suite. 6 miles from Downtown. It is good up to a year and a half.

They ask you to pay before confirming any dates.

Yes and you got a year & a half to make your dates. Receive receit and directions to make your reservations. 4 nights work perfect. You may still be able to make reservations by going to their site.

Just checking.

Anyone who signed up for pre-sale ticket info receive any into yet to actually purchase?

Another option for lobster rolls: https://167raw.com/charleston/

167 CLASSICS
up-arrow.png

THE LOBSTER ROLL
$36

TUNA BURGER
$26

PASTRAMI’D SWORDFISH SANDWICH
$24

PO' BOYS
SCALLOP $26 / OYSTER $22 / SHRIMP $22

CRISPY OYSTERS
$22

FYI for those Long Islanders, there’s flights from MacArthur direct to Charleston on Breeze Airways. It’s a budget airline but super easy trip at both of those airports.
That's my departure point. Will do anything to avoid NYC airports.

Back