Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

So did they have seat locations on them? Or is it a mad rush once in to get the best seats?
I just checked and they did not have seat assignments. As far as the 11/20 date here's what I got as part of the confirmation email:

Charleston Classic Placeholder
NOV 20 2023 at 12:00pm
TD Arena

3 hotels walking distance, 2 others in different parts of Town. You have to give them your email and they (the hotels?) will contact you.
You got contacted after you bought the tickets?

I had previously signed up for the hotel link separately but nothing came about that yet. When I click the travel page link for discounted hotel accommodations i still don't see anything?

Ok I just spoke to the ticket office at TD Arena.
1. Even though they ask you online which team you are rooting for, they are not placing all the SJU fans in the same section. It’s only for their tracking of fan involvement.
2. They give you three options to receive tickets:
A. You can get hard tickets for each session mailed to you (my choice as I can swap with hard tickets with other teams fans)
B. Mobile delivery to your phone
C. Mobile delivery and print tickets out at home.
looking at Sec 114 or 115

Ok I just spoke to the ticket office at TD Arena.
1. Even though they ask you online which team you are rooting for, they are not placing all the SJU fans in the same section. It’s only for their tracking of fan involvement.
2. They give you three options to receive tickets:
A. You can get hard tickets for each session mailed to you (my choice as I can swap with hard tickets with other teams fans)
B. Mobile delivery to your phone
C. Mobile delivery and print tickets out at home.
looking at Sec 114 or 115
That's fine but it's still GA. You can sit in any of those lower sections besides 114 and 115 as long as there are seats available.

I'm in.

Look forward to meeting my fellow Redmen.comers in Charleston.

Will there be any pre-game events similar to the pregame before the Florida State game last year?

I cannot wait to get to Charleston for this. If SJU and U of H are in the finals i'm going to have to get a split shirt or sweater.

My 2 favorite teams - spent my whole childhood rooting for the Johnnies going to games at Alumni Hall. My high school graduation was even in Alumni Hall as well as first 2 years of undergrad. Finished undergrad and MBA at U of H when the company sent me down south. Man this is gonna be fun if both squad hold serve

My apologies, I'm not sure whether discussion(s) about possible opponents in this tournament should be posted here or in another string. I just want to note that North Texas is not a pushover. They are in Conference USA and won this past year's NIT Tournament (where they beat some quality opponents, including Wisconsin and UAB). It appears that a couple of their guards graduated, but not sure whether they have a 5th year of eligibility. All I'm saying is that before we start thinking about a possible championship against Houston, or even a potential semi-final against Dayton or LSU, our team with almost an entirely new roster has to get by a worthy opponent in the first round. I think (and hope) that this is going to be a memorable season, but, like any (new) relationship, it may be prudent to proceed slowly.

My apologies, I'm not sure whether discussion(s) about possible opponents in this tournament should be posted here or in another string. I just want to note that North Texas is not a pushover. They are in Conference USA and won this past year's NIT Tournament (where they beat some quality opponents, including Wisconsin and UAB). It appears that a couple of their guards graduated, but not sure whether they have a 5th year of eligibility. All I'm saying is that before we start thinking about a possible championship against Houston, or even a potential semi-final against Dayton or LSU, our team with almost an entirely new roster has to get by a worthy opponent in the first round. I think (and hope) that this is going to be a memorable season, but, like any (new) relationship, it may be prudent to proceed slowly.
New coach though. I'll assume he's learned a lot from McCasland, but still has to match wits with Pitino.

Can’t look past anyone anymore. But FWIW, they lost their coach and their two best players.

Fans can look past whoever they want. As long as the team doesn’t, they will be fine. With Pitino as coach, I am confident no player will look past any opponent.

Back