Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

For now, I booked at Hyatt Place..about .75 miles away. I wanted walking distance.

If/when they share any of the discounted rates, I might consider canceling and booking elsewhere..might even be same hotel as I saw in 2019, Hyatt Place was one of the "official" hotels. Perhaps where some of teams were staying

They didn't email this yet, but I found it..

this is the only hotel I see as part of event so far...but its over bridge..5 miles away

For now, I booked at Hyatt Place..about .75 miles away. I wanted walking distance.

If/when they share any of the discounted rates, I might consider canceling and booking elsewhere..might even be same hotel as I saw in 2019, Hyatt Place was one of the "official" hotels. Perhaps where some of teams were staying

this is the only hotel I see as part of event so far...but its over bridge..5 miles away

Excellent choice. Especially if you are driving from NC.

Bought tickets got baseline chair back ,sideline sold out. Staying at Mt Pleasant Courtyard(2 couples) for around $150-160 per. Any events scheduled yet?

A friend from Hilton Head wants to drive up for the Sunday game. Is the arena selling any individual game tickets?

A friend from Hilton Head wants to drive up for the Sunday game. Is the arena selling any individual game tickets?
we will definitely be doing a big red fans party saturday night. Just haven't figured out the details yet
Mike, it looks like SJU Alumni will be doing an event on Saturday night.

Dear John,

We invite you to unite with fellow alumni, friends, and fans at the Charleston Classic basketball showdown, where the Pitino era will begin!

Our men's basketball team will take the hardwood against North Texas on Thursday 11/16 at 1:30 p.m. ET.

Visit www.CharlestonClassic.com for more information about the brackets and tickets.
Charleston Classic
November 16-19

TD Arena
301 Meeting St
Charleston, SC 29401
For all our fans, a special Red Storm Rally will take place on November 18th – this promises to be a wonderful opportunity to connect with fellow Johnnies!

Keep an eye out for more information. We look forward to cheering the Johnnies to victory with you!

Sincerely,

The Office of Alumni Relations

SJU team staying at Charlston Marriott --

Help! I bought 4 tickets for each game too early, anticipating that my family wanted to make the trip with me! Now they want to travel elsewhere! Before buying tickets, please check with me. They have seat backs and total for all tickets is $660.

Back