Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Help! I bought 4 tickets for each game too early, anticipating that my family wanted to make the trip with me! Now they want to travel elsewhere! Before buying tickets, please check with me.
what area did you buy ?

I bought the second day they were on sale and bought the same --Sideline already sold out ! Appears there are really no bad seats at TD

TD is an absolutely awesome place to watch college basketball. It’s right in the heart of downtown Charleston and the seats are all great. I went to many College of Charleston games when I lived down there for grad school - the stadium was brand new back then. I’m pumped for this tournament and excited to meet folks on this forum.

If anyone wants to buy, at my cost, all or part of my 4 all session tickets, please let me know.

Alas, work trip and Egypt/Jordan won out and I'm not going to be able to make it to Charleston this year, but I made my wife promise that Vegas trip for UCLA next year if it happens. 🤞

Alumni put up information about their event in Charleston, Nocember 18, 5:30-7:30, Uptown Social, King Street. Looks like it's free.

Think this will end up being our redmen event also because any redmen guys can stay after 7:30 and we can just hang at the main bar but might as well get there early and meet other johnnie fans

Got my tickets so did NYC Redmen Rredstormrising and Ejoyce so far

Roll Call ..... who will be in Charleston?
Please add your name if you will attend.

30 St. John's Fans So Far and adding to this post as additional attendees become known.

otis
MJMaher
MJDinkins
RedstormNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther
Beast
Fansince65
Villegeredman
mm52
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker
Redzing
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + two sons
IDRAFT
rlogazino

Possibles
Anthony Mattia "90%"
matmi03 ... "not 100% definite, but likely with brother"

otis
MJMaher
MJDinkins
RedstormNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther
Beast
Fansince65
Villegeredman
mm52
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker
Redzing
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Nice job fellas representing!!

otis
MJMaher
MJDinkins
RedstormNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther
Beast
Fansince65
Villegeredman
mm52
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker
Redzing
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
WalterMatthau is a maybe

Have a feeling that you'll be able to sit where you want after the first round. These tourneys usually empty out quickly. If I go I'm waiting to close to game day. Not sure if I'd want to go to spend for the finals if we aren't in it.

Have a feeling that you'll be able to sit where you want after the first round. These tourneys usually empty out quickly. If I go I'm waiting to close to game day. Not sure if I'd want to go to spend for the finals if we aren't in it.
Safe to say we will have a Redmen Redfans section early game. Championship game everyone on their own 😀

otis
MJMaher
MJDinkins
RedstormNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther
Beast
Fansince65
Villegeredman
mm52
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker
Redzing
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
If anyone runs into any problems in charleston and needs backup the 3 poster names that I'm going with that will come and take care of business are ( the tux truckie and spike ) those are names that just scream " bar fights "

Queenstocali will be there.

Back