Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Some of our crowd of 20 will attend the Social. The remainder of our group will have to leave on Sat. after the game to attend my great grandson's Christening in Atlanta.

Some of our crowd of 20 will attend the Social. The remainder of our group will have to leave on Sat. after the game to attend my great grandson's Christening in Atlanta.
There is no game Saturday. Thursday and Friday afternoon then Sunday game time depending on record at that point.

The Charleston Contingent Continues to Grow.
Thus far there are 47 St. John's Fans that are committed to attend (plus 3 "maybes").

otis
MJMaher
MJDinkins
RedstormNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther
Beast
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman
mm52
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker
Redzing
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + two sons
IDRAFT
rlogazino
Mr and Mrs tnice
Doctor58 plus 15 family members spanning 4 generations.

Possibles
Anthony Mattia "90%"
matmi03 ... "not 100% definite, but likely with brother"
You can move Anthony and me from the possible list to the definites list. Tickets procured. We will be there. Thank you SJUNC. Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the games.

Again, if anyone is looking for good tickets for the entire tournament, please contact me. I got them early so I suspect they are good seats.

Again, if anyone is looking for good tickets for the entire tournament, please contact me. I got them early so I suspect they are good seats.
Seats are GA; the only difference is to what level. Place looks small they probably all are good.

My lovely wife finally came around and we will be celebrating her Birthday in Charleston on November 16th, God Is Good.
Amazing you and me both convinced our wives who’s bdays are 2 days apart to go to Charleston for their bdays ;) and the fact they are both Scorpio’s means we are both walking on egg shells the entire trip. Lol

Roll Call ..... who will be in Charleston?
Please add your name if you will attend.

30 St. John's Fans So Far and adding to this post as additional attendees become known.

otis
MJMaher
MJDinkins
RedstormNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther
Beast
Fansince65
Villegeredman
mm52
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker
Redzing
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + two sons
IDRAFT
rlogazino

Possibles
Anthony Mattia "90%"
matmi03 ... "not 100% definite, but likely with brother"
I will be there also.

The Charleston Contingent Continues to Grow.

Thus far there are 87 St. John's Fans that are committed to attend (plus 1 "maybe").

Lets hit 100 plus. Lets make some noise.

otis + CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs. RSNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
Doctor58 plus 19 family members spanning 4 generations.
mc1981 and Mrs. mc1981
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
Joedib + 21 from across nation including 99 yr old vet who fought in Iowa Jima. Please thank him for his service.

Maybe ……
mm52

That's great!!

MJ - "Mrs. RSNC" will be with me

Hope Uptown Social is large enough! I know not all in above list will be there but assume there will be others there who just signed up as aluma who aren't forum people

That's great!!

MJ - "Mrs. RSNC" will be with me

Hope Uptown Social is large enough! I know not all in above list will be there but assume there will be others there who just signed up as aluma who aren't forum people
I’m worried that this could be the biggest financial mistake in St. John’s history other than the Norm Roberts hire. This one night might cost more than his contract :)

Please join me in thanking MJMahar for graciously agreeing to select the bar where StJohn’s fans will congregate at on Thursday.

Back