Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

97 !

Thus far there are 97 St. John's Fans that are committed to attend (plus 1 "maybe").

Lets hit 100 plus. Lets make some noise.

otis + CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs. RSNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker + Mrs. Cap
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
Doctor58 plus 19 family members spanning 4 generations.
mc1981 and Mrs. mc1981
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
jimredd517 plus 7
Carmineabbatiell plus Mrs C
Joedib + 21 from across nation including 99 yr old vet who fought in Iowa Jima. Please thank him for his service.

Maybe ……
mm52

97 !

Thus far there are 97 St. John's Fans that are committed to attend (plus 1 "maybe").

otis + CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs. RSNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker + Mrs. Cap
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
mc1981 and Mrs. mc1981
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
jimredd517 plus 7
Joedib + 21 from across nation including 99 yr old vet who fought in Iowa Jima. Please thank him for his service.

Maybe ……
mm52
My wife joining me too and her birthday is the next week so add her to all spouse birthday celebrations too ! My son is a maybe but he is a student at LSU.

Can anyone recommend a good golf course nearby? I'm thinking 18 holes on Saturday will be a good way to start the day.

Wild Dunes Links Course or Charleston National are my favorites. Or if you want to take a drive down to Kiawah Island you can play any of those 5 courses.

97 !

otis + CPA
MJMaher + Mrs. MJ
MJDinkins
RedstormNC + Mrs. RSNC
Redstormrising
Ejoyce
Panther + Mrs. Panther
Beast
Fansince65 + Mrs. '65
Villegeredman + Mrs.
SJUNC
Johnsilva
capmaker + Mrs. Cap
Redzing + 3
AlumniHall
Rocket
Zeeman
bucketshardy
JMS9023
Roxy
Queenstocali
The Tux
Truckie
Spike
Gabelmc + 2 sons
IDRAFT
rlogazino
tnice + Mrs. tnice
mc1981 and Mrs. mc1981
Anthony Mattia
matmi03
jcogg
jimredd517 plus 7

Maybe ……
mm52
wow... great turn-out... I sadly won't be attending...wish i was though...

You can move Anthony and me from the possible list to the definites list. Tickets procured. We will be there. Thank you SJUNC. Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the games.
Really looking forward to meeting everyone that is going! Let's go Red Men!

Wild Dunes Links Course or Charleston National are my favorites. Or if you want to take a drive down to Kiawah Island you can play any of those 5 courses.
Great choices especially the kiawa courses. A little bit farther is

SECESSION GOLF CLUB in Buford on Fat perezes (bob does sports) favorite courses​

I launched my golf season at Wild Dunes for a few years before I switched to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail my last two years in NY. I think I had my first eagle there, 9th on the Harbour course. Nice courses.

A little bit over a month to go. Make sure you get your tix for the school event on the saturday off day in Charleston at uptown social from 5:30-7:30 which is ( free ) then as soon as that one ends all the Redmen.com people who haven’t met during that event we will be staying at Uptown Social and going to the main bar to hang out. Potential Special Guest

I can't make the Thursday game, so I am looking to buy tickets for the Friday and Sunday sessions. I will be buying the morning session on Friday which will have St. John's in it, but how will I know which session to buy for Sunday? The options are the 1230 or 530 sessions so if for a terrible reason St. John's loses that first game against North Texas, then they might be in the 1230 session, but I won't know that until Thursday of the tournament.

New poster here, fan forever. Molloy alumnus
traveling from the West to Charleston with
the bride. Do I need a ticket for Sat night ?
Has a meeting place been decided for Thurs ?
Can’t wait to match faces with names Ive
followed for years…
Let me get the link for Saturday. We are going to do with the school event 5:30-7:30 but Redmen/Redfan guys will meet sane place the main bar after at /: soon as school event ends at main bar . Thursday we haven’t figured out yet. The main party will be Saturday when everyone is in town Thursday most likely something smaller right after the game

Let me get the link for Saturday. We are going to do with the school event 5:30-7:30 but Redmen/Redfan guys will meet sane place the main bar after at /: soon as school event ends at main bar . Thursday we haven’t figured out yet. The main party will be Saturday when everyone is in town Thursday most likely something smaller right after the game
Thanks !

Back