Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Tickets for this event was announced today…pretty pricy. Thinking of doing what fans do at Big East and NCAA events…go to the team hotel of a team not in our session and purchase tickets for our game. Good plan UNLESS this tournament only gives a game tournament pass instead of individual tickets.IMG_5565.jpegIMG_5566.jpeg

<Alumni Hall - Tickets for this event was announced today…pretty pricy. Thinking of doing what fans do at Big East and NCAA events…go to the team hotel of a team not in our session and purchase tickets for our game. Good plan UNLESS this tournament only gives a game tournament pass instead of individual ticket>

FYI,

I bought just now and they sent the tickets right out via mobile and they are individual tickets for every session.

Why don't we look to purchase 111,211 or 113,213 so we can be together in the gerneral area and have a 50/50 of sitting behind the team.

Also bracket is announced tomorrow so we can be sure of sitting behind the bench for the opener.

<Alumni Hall - Tickets for this event was announced today…pretty pricy. Thinking of doing what fans do at Big East and NCAA events…go to the team hotel of a team not in our session and purchase tickets for our game. Good plan UNLESS this tournament only gives a game tournament pass instead of individual ticket>

FYI,

I bought just now and they sent the tickets right out via mobile and they are individual tickets for every session.
Are the tickets transferable in case you want to sell tickets for games we are not in?

Prices are per person, per entire tournament if I am not mistaken.
After tomorrow please post your section and hotel so we can form pre or post game get togethers.

Don't know that it is General Admission. They give you a seating chart to pick out your seats.
All seats are GA. The seating chart is there so you can see where the various price points are located; there is no option to choose selected seats.. I bought lower bowl, seatbacks. The tickets you buy are for two doubleheaders each of the three days of the tournament. You're free to not go to the sessions we're not in. You get 10 bucks off if you buy before next Monday so my tickets were $215 each, down from $225.

Game times are as follows:

11/16 1:30 and 6:30
11/17 11:30 and 4:30
11/19 12:30 and 5:30

Tomorrow's bracket will show where you will end up depending on how you do the first game and then the next game .For example, in Orlando we won the first game, lost the second. Losing pushed us into the afternoon ga,es on Sunday while the championship was at night if we had won.

From the College of Charleston event page:

The Charleston Classic will be played November 16, 17, and 19, at TD Arena and will feature 12 games across three days. Teams include Dayton, Houston, LSU, North Texas, St. John's, Towson, Wake Forest, and Utah.

All Session Tickets include a ticket to all 6 Sessions. A total of 12 games. Seating is General Admission

Ticket Price includes 5% South Carolina Sales Tax

Last edited:
I haven’t seen a bracket yet but was emailed and texted mobile tickets for four days and the last day is listed as 11/20. I’m assuming that is a mistake.

I haven’t seen a bracket yet but was emailed and texted mobile tickets for four days and the last day is listed as 11/20. I’m assuming that is a mistake.
That's wrong, games are on 11/16, 11/17, 11/19 (Sunday). No games on Saturday so you can sightsee and enjoy some fried green tomatoes. My tickets have those dates.

Back