Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Pre-sale sign up.

Figure till like 11ishpm we will probably start at like 730 or 8 on the Saturday that way people can get dinner first heck maybe we start sooner now that I’m thinking of it maybe start 630 or 7
Most of the places I called would appreciate a heads up a few hours or the day before so they can reserve some space.

they are a dive bar by their own admission, they said they have enough space but would want us to email them now to work things out. Are we leaning to live music or lots of tv screens?
I’d say no yo live music not conducive to talking but over the next month once we have a solid ballpark idea on our amount I’ll pay the down payment if they need it

Definitely figure 40 and more of place where we can stand with option of some people sitting in chairs or high tops . Doesn’t have to be fancy just a great place for our group
As for parties, I will assume SJU Alumni will be organizing some sort of event one of the days there. At least I would think so.

Anyone have any opinion on the Hilton Garden Inn On the Charleston Waterfront Vs The Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Historical Distrct ?

Anyone have any opinion on the Hilton Garden Inn On the Charleston Waterfront Vs The Homewood Suites by Hilton Charleston Historical Distrct ?

I haven't stayed at either but just off location The Homewood Suites by Hilton is right off of King Street (closer to all of the restaurants/bars/shopping) and the Hilton Garden Inn is still walking distance but less crowded in that area.

Back