Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

If you get a SJUNC bus for the games I'll hop on. With as many people and family you have going potentially a buss will be cheaper than ubers :)
Will figure it all out as it gets closer. I will make sure anything I organize meets elitist standards

I will be driving up from Bluffton about 90 miles south west.

Lots of great places to eat and I can recommend BBQ
Lewis Barbecue, Swig and Swine, Poogans smokehouse, Home Team BBQ
Lots of good seafood and if you want cheap look for the codfather (real English style fish and chips)
An eclectic place with a bar try the tattooed moose
Tacos there is Mex 1 Coastal Cantina nice bar good margaritas

My son also runs a small place called Charleston Cheese. Burgers shakes pulled pork and chicken sandwiches and of course mac and cheese.

also the Hampton in in west Ashley is cheap and the embassy suites in the airport has a good rate and the best free breakfast. There is also a Hilton property on Daniel island under 150 and Daniel island is a cool place to stay.

Last edited:

Lots of good seafood and if you want cheap look for the codfather (real English style fish and chips)

My son also runs a small place called Charleston Cheese. Burgers shakes pulled pork and chicken sandwiches and of course mac and cheese.

also the Hampton in in west Ashley is cheap and the embassy suites in the airport has a good rate and the best free breakfast. There is also a Hilton property on Daniel island under 150 and Daniel island is a cool place to stay.
The Glass Onion is another solid local restaurant in Charleston. I enjoy their food.

A few of us went out to bars after the Friday night game and prior to the Sunday evening (we tuned into the NFL) tilt in downtown Charleston back in 2012.

Holy cow Slivanator is coming too ! The Redmen-Redfan Saturday party is going to be a record breaker attendance wise !!

All this talk of BBQ and no Rodney Scott? Interested in your POV on that. Media creation?

Give us some bar recommendations where we can have potentially 40+ people to come and hang out for drinks

how late makes a big difference
Definitely figure 40 and more of place where we can stand with option of some people sitting in chairs or high tops . Doesn’t have to be fancy just a great place for our group

how late makes a big difference
Figure till like 11ishpm we will probably start at like 730 or 8 on the Saturday that way people can get dinner first heck maybe we start sooner now that I’m thinking of it maybe start 630 or 7

Give us some bar recommendations where we can have potentially 40+ people to come and hang out for drinks
Like some of the people said before, the best large bars in my opinion are:

Edmund Oast
Bay Street Biergarten
Uptown Social
Reverly Brewing
Holy City Brewing

And if you are feeling classy - The Cocktail Club (only the elites go here)

Like some of the people said before, the best large bars in my opinion are:

Edmund Oast
Bay Street Biergarten
Uptown Social
Reverly Brewing
Holy City Brewing

And if you are feeling classy - The Cocktail Club (only the elites go here)
Haaaa. Cocktail Club just vaulted to the top of the list :)

Thinking of driving in for this (only 4 hours from Raleigh give or take) and have some friends in the area. I'll definitely get some recommendations.

Back