Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Just a final reminder. I've built a phone text list for Charleston and will send any updates to the itinerary, both the official SJU and the events mostly created to Mjmaher. If you want to be on this text list, message me privately today.

I will close the list soon, mostly because every time you add a new person to a group text it creates a new text string and i don't won't my phone blown up with people responding to multiple strings.

Looking forward to Charleston! It's a great reminder that while we live and die on wins and losses, they are not the most important about supporting this program. Charleston is going to be a great and memorable weekend to build new relationships and strengthen old ones in our SJU community of alumni and fans. And those relationships, as Mike Cragg likes to call them, are family.

Really thanks so much to Otis for compiling a list of attendees, MJMaher for being the mayor of friendships here and organizing the get togethers, and St. John's for putting this all together.

Doc 58 will be there with his crowd of approximately 22 people. We will all be waring retro Mull-Berry Tee shirts with 1985 NCAA Final Four logo on back 4 generations of SJU fans!!
Stop by one of our post game parties or all of them

I made an error. It will be 5 generations including my uncle who will travel from Fla for games. He is 99 years old & fought at Okinawa in the Pacific in WW11. He & I are so old that we attended SJU BB games together in the 50's! We will be having family get togethers in the evening & won't have time to attend other functions, Unfortunately, many of us will have to leave for Atlanta on Sat for the Christening of a new member of the family. You can identify me wearing the SJU REDMEN baseball cap & my retro T-shirt.

Pilot just said it’s going to be an extremely bumpy flight and 1 bathroom not working. This.should be interesting

Back