Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

I made an error. It will be 5 generations including my uncle who will travel from Fla for games. He is 99 years old & fought at Okinawa in the Pacific in WW11. He & I are so old that we attended SJU BB games together in the 50's! We will be having family get togethers in the evening & won't have time to attend other functions, Unfortunately, many of us will have to leave for Atlanta on Sat for the Christening of a new member of the family. You can identify me wearing the SJU REDMEN baseball cap & my retro T-shirt.
Doc58 (I assume you're an M.D. and graduated in'58) but anyway, that story about your uncle who is 99 is fantastic. He has to be one of our oldest living Johnny fans, congratulations to him and to see him making a game in person is truly amazing. Let's Win one (or more) for him!

Seeing games in the 50's that is before Queens and Alumni Hall (I think) so did you guys go to games in an old gym on Schemerhorn St. in Brooklyn Heights? If so, WOW, again!!!!

You gotta look up MJMJR and give him your autograph!

For those going to Burns Alley Tavern after the game tomorrow it’s literally like a block and a half away it’s hidden in the alley not on king st but as long as you look for it you will find it. This sign is in front of a store on king street

Attachments

• IMG_6389.jpeg
    IMG_6389.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
For those going to Burns Alley Tavern after the game tomorrow it’s literally like a block and a half away it’s hidden in the alley not on king st but as long as you look for it you will find it. This sign is in front of a store on king street
I believe a few spots on King Street has signs in front of the restaurants.

Didn’t take pics because they are going to Saturday big event but just met Truckie and his crew after my client dinner another bunch of great guys they are. 25 year + season ticket holders they will fit in well with us Saturday

Back