Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

Walking around this morning we ended up at St. John's Cathedral for last 20 min of mass.

Sat in back.. Had my red STJ sweatshirt on. At end of mass, two different guys asked me about Lou Carnesecca and if still alive. One of them said he played at Seton Hall in 70's and used to officiate lacrosse games at St. John's in the late 80's & early 90s.

Dinkins Beast Redstormnc and myself
Wait somethings goin on here. The picture above this one had “Redstormnc Dink and Idraft” but this one says it’s “you plus Dink, redstormnc, and beast” but only has you plus the same previous 3 posted.

If you’re trying to conceal some posters identity, you’re doing a damn good job. If you’re enough beers deep where you’re mixing up names already then you better get over to the arena quick!

Wait somethings goin on here. The picture above this one had “Redstormnc Dink and Idraft” but this one says it’s “you plus Dink, redstormnc, and beast” but only has you plus the same previous 3 posted.

If you’re trying to conceal some posters identity, you’re doing a damn good job. If you’re enough beers deep where you’re mixing up names already then you better get over to the arena quick!
I’m hungover and still in bed. The Redmen guys are troopers though I’ve been getting texts for hours to go out drinking before the game today. I’m too old for that :) but I fixed the pic :)

Lol... RSNC20%DEFAULT

We'll, I didnt even drink any alcohol and we split a dessert. I think my wife filled out some digital review form on their handheld device.
I just found the review on yelp.

www.yelp.com/MrsRedStormNCBIGTIPPER

"We were in Charleston for a St Johns basketball tournament and just ate a week ago at Halls after the St Johns loss to Dayton. My husband was a pissed off SOB but I want to thank our waiter John for dealing with my husband's temper. The Xanax he put in my husband's water certainly calmed him down after an hour and when we got back to the hotel and he went right to sleep instead of him usually writing pissed off post game posts at night on some website called Redfans to his internet friends. Oh and the food was good too"

Back