Bubble Watch

Iā€™ve entered the acceptance stage of grief.

Weā€™ll watch this selection show as a dysfunctional family. If we get in, it is a party. Complete jubilation

If we donā€™t, I feel for the seniors, but understand Rick, armed with ā€œRepole moneyā€ will have us back here next year except we wonā€™t be sweating it out.

Will say a couple more prayers and hope we get the nod
Ahhh welcome to the misery club

big east mascot GIF by BIG EAST Conference
If I was a DePaul fan for as long as I was an SJU fan Iā€™d know what an ncaa win feels like.

Oklahoma is +165 to NOT make the dance. We are +100 to not make it and -130 to dance. Another interesting factoid.

Virginia is -600 to NOT make the dance.
I need Eric or Monte to help me understand what this means. A ā€œGambling Odds for Dummiesā€ type of class.

Silver lining that I texted Maher this morning is that I think next year is going to be a monster year for us. I know nobody wants to hear that crap right now but the future is bright.
You gotta wear shades.

Based off everything Iā€™ve seen itā€™s coming down to us, Colorado, Michigan State, Texas AM and Oklahoma 4/5 will get in. Those are teams Iā€™ll be looking for as the bracket gets revealed.

We're in 29/69 of the brackets on bracketmatrix that have been updated today. That's 42%. I personally think it's about 25-30%

Keep in mind even though it's not the majority there is some splinter for the final spots. Some brackets have UVA, Seton Hall, Indiana St, Providence, or Pitt in but not us, and I don't buy any of them are ahead of us.

Not getting in is just punishment for all of you on here who badmouthed the face of the program when he was coach. The equivalent of cursing god. Now we have to dodge the lightening bolts. Which was bringing in Norm Roberts wearing a Mike Anderson mask like in Scooby Doo and now getting left out with 11 BE wins and 20 wins. Probably wonā€™t make tournament ever again until all those who trashed Mullin repent.

Back