Bubble Watch

It is definetly an incentive for a school assured of a bid to lose a conference tournament game allowing a team who wouldn’t get a bid to get one
It seems the NCAA selection committee by not penalizing the superior team in seeding for losing this game feels they dont have the incentive to go all out.

It is definetly an incentive for a school assured of a bid to lose a conference tournament game allowing a team who wouldn’t get a bid to get one
It seems the NCAA selection committee by not penalizing the superior team in seeding for losing this game feels they dont have the incentive to go all out.
wish someone told UConn this...

I think that every conference should have a guaranteed spot in the tournament but if the tournament winner is not at-large worthy and another is then the committee should pick the team to represent the conference. If no team in the conference is at large worthy, then the tournament winner would get the bid.

I think that every conference should have a guaranteed spot in the tournament but if the tournament winner is not at-large worthy and another is then the committee should pick the team to represent the conference. If no team in the conference is at large worthy, then the tournament winner would get the bid.
I always felt the regular season conference wimner is more deserving than the conf tourney winner.

Back