Bubble Watch

FanDuel - St. John's (NY) To Make the 2024 NCAA Tournament

Yes -172
No +128
Just came here to post. Got my heart break insurance in. And at a better number than I thought

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 12.15.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 12.15.01 PM.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 12.12.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 12.12.59 PM.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 48
Based off everything I’ve seen it’s coming down to us, Colorado, Michigan State, Texas AM and Oklahoma 4/5 will get in. Those are teams I’ll be looking for as the bracket gets revealed.
Agree but think Colorado & Michigan state are in, so it’ll be us, A&M, OK

I'm going to enjoy st Patty's day to the point where I just wake up tomorrow and find out if we are in or out. This was a really nice season and while it would be a shame to see it end it is out of my control. What I can control is the bottle of red breast and six pack of Guinness sitting in my basement.

Cheers to the fun season. God willing we get at least one more game. We have a GREAT group of guys that could bust some brackets if given the shot.

Agree but think Colorado & Michigan state are in, so it’ll be us, A&M, OK
Looking more, I do think Michigan state and Colorado should be in. And if committee is being consistent, we should be in with those 2 teams. Colorado, MSU, and SJU all have very good metrics and few/no bad losses. The other bubble teams all have bad metrics or bad losses.

Do you see the odds on Oklahoma? I think our best shot is us over them
Agree that they are our best shot to beat out. On the one hand they finished horribly and have a losing in conference record, but they do have two nice wins against Iowa State and BYU.

I doubt the comittee looks at the scores for our losses against the top 3 BE Teams (2 of 3 UCONN games 4 pts, 5pts), Creighton (1 point with worst no-foul call of the year), Marquette (1 point / overtime). Any "points" for being so close compared to our competition?

Staying optimistic, we go to Dayton with with either Providence or Seton Hall. (y)
I was listening to wfan today and some Fock was saying how providence is in and I almost drove off the road into McDonald’s and got a sausage McMuffin with egg value meal. WTF they are like under .500 without Hopkins . The good news is I did get that McMuffin with double hash browns

Back