Bubble Watch

I've been following this program for more than 40 years and I cannot remember a more intense Selection Sunday for St. John's than today.

Please, St. Patrick, make it happen for us...

Emotion.gif

Not getting in is just punishment for all of you on here who badmouthed the face of the program when he was coach. The equivalent of cursing god. Now we have to dodge the lightening bolts. Which was bringing in Norm Roberts wearing a Mike Anderson mask like in Scooby Doo and now getting left out with 11 BE wins and 20 wins. Probably won’t make tournament ever again until all those who trashed Mullin repent.
LMAO

I've been following this program for more than 40 years and I cannot remember a more intense Selection Sunday for St. John's than today.

Please, St. Patrick, make it happen for us...

View attachment 2404

2019 was similar (final team in) but for that a lot of us already soured on Mullin and we backed into the Tournament. This one would be a lot more annoying to miss given I think this team is significantly better.

Not getting in is just punishment for all of you on here who badmouthed the face of the program when he was coach. The equivalent of cursing god. Now we have to dodge the lightening bolts. Which was bringing in Norm Roberts wearing a Mike Anderson mask like in Scooby Doo and now getting left out with 11 BE wins and 20 wins. Probably won’t make tournament ever again until all those who trashed Mullin repent.
Excellent theory! While I agree with it's in principal and it absolutely correct, I do believe that the curse predates that most shameful era for our fanbase that was Mullin's 4 years.

Last edited:
Wow these odds are huge given both of them are ahead of us on BM and in the major brackets. Really doesn't make logical sense for them to be that unlikely to make it without some insider knowledge. Liking our chances more and more.
No no those are odds to miss for Oklahoma and A&M. Just noted seton halls odds to make it have plummeted

By the way, maturely speaking........screw you Temple and NC State.

These jokers sucked all year and then pull a conference championship out of their arses. Damn you!!

And Temple needs to beat FAU for the automatic, while we would have to take out UConn. I am actually beginning to think life's not fair.

Good or bad? Not a big gambler.

Good since the odds moved more in our favor, from slightly favored to making the field to more likely to making it.

No no those are odds to miss for Oklahoma and A&M. Just noted seton halls odds to make it have plummeted

Ah damn my bad, well at least we're still favored ourselves...

Last edited:
Back