Bubble Watch

while at the UCONN game and completely sober, I reverted back to my original feelings about RJ lol
Ditto, heading into his junior year he really has to become more consistent & smart at both ends of court. If he stays, his off season training regime has to be strictly adhered to. As a junior, he needs to be a force most games, not this good/bad twin routine.

If they add a big who I think they will & improve our D rebounding, he could benefit from getting out on breaks & getting easy baskets. I personally also feel he is a better mid range shooter who hopefully knows his limitations. Consistency is the goal, not flash. 🤞

Keep all the low rated conferences in Play in games only! They should not have equal standing with every better conference.
Auto bids should go to the regular season conference winner. Sorry, but Sisters of The Blind College who went 10-20 regular season and suddenly catch a few fluke breaks should NOT be an at large, especially since they lose 9 out of 10 times in boring blowouts during the first round.

Not sure what that means. If we get screwed ( and that’s what it would be) we should go to the NIT for the sake of our younger players, as well as a positive step forward. But I think we’re in 100 percent, so it’s academic in my mind.
CBS brackets have us in . The inference is that CBS could have its own tournament . It’s fantasy of course .

No, I think our win against Creighton, close game with UConn ( the best team in the country) in BET, defeating the Hall in BET, pitino and net rank all favor us over them. 🤞🙏🤞🙏🤞🙏
Although, the committee supposedly no longer use "what have you done for me lately...." I still surmise the human factor comes in where they may consider it, whether it's mentioned or not.

I already told myself that I'm not gonna watch the Selection Show this evening. I'll check in on this forum and our Twitter feed to see what has transpired at approximately 6:30pm.

Back