Bubble Watch

We will not only have 3 bids. We are in.
Wish I was as confident as you! Too many years of huge disappointments and "wait until next years" for me.

I am chronic Redmen sufferer desperately looking for a cure each season only to experience another relapse.

Here (below) are Joe Lunardi's conference breakdown from his most recent updated bracket.

He has Oklahoma as the last team in and St. John's as the last team out. I am willing to bet a fortune that he is wrong about this. Why would the Big 12 would get triple the number of teams that the Big East gets in and the Mountain West and the Big Ten gets double the number of teams that the Big East gets in when the three Big East teams that have in the tournament are all top ten teams.

This makes less than zero sense to me.

CONFERENCE BREAKDOWN​

CONFERENCE
TEAM
Big 12
SEC
Big Ten
Mountain West
ACC
Pac-12
Big East
American
WCC
Atlantic 10
I think this is what will happen.

Just like our Utah bump, Memphis helps A&M out by moving from 76-75 in the net eliminating a quad 3 loss for them. Had 5 before which was an ugly number. Doesn’t help us of course.

4 doesn’t look all that good either. Quad 3 losses? Please

Wish I was as confident as you! Too many years of huge disappointments and "wait until next years" for me.

I am chronic Redmen sufferer desperately looking for a cure each season only to experience another relapse.
I get it but unlike the ACC the
conference was strong and there were too
many good teams not too little.

Back