Bubble Watch

Dk423 - who are the top ranked Bracketologists? Have any of them released their predictions yet.
I go by these rankings: http://www.bracketmatrix.com/rankings.html

#3, Jake, didn't put out a bracket but wrote this column and blurb on putting STJ as last team in the field:
"First, I’m now looking at St. John’s’ resume and I suddenly feel…uninspired. With Seton Hall and Providence both on the outs (as well as Villanova), the Red Storm now have just one win over a tournament team, a triumph at home over Creighton."

#11, HoopsHD has us in solidly.
1710680721042.png

#16 Big Underdog has us in on the 10 line.

Thank you for asking me to do this. I feel a little better. lol

I know Gavitt said yesterday afternoon that most bids were accounted for but that was before all hell broke loose. I think the committee has to reshuffle the deck and evaluate.

Not getting in the tournament now will rank up there as any loss in a game for the Johnnies have had in the past 20 plus
Years! Devastating!

Coach Hurley said our league deserves 6 bids. I actually agree with something he has said?! Seriously, many have only 3 BE teams in. That's beyond ridiculous. What is the benefit in being in such a tough league where the National Champ often comes out of if they don't respect said league???
We will not only have 3 bids. We are in.

Now that the clickbait bracketologists have succeeded to provide mental anguish across the nation, we leave it up to the professionals (the committee) to decide our fate. For the first time we have two things in our favor from their point of view. Dollars and sense.

Just like our Utah bump, Memphis helps A&M out by moving from 76-75 in the net eliminating a quad 3 loss for them. Had 5 before which was an ugly number. Doesn’t help us of course.

Back