Bubble Watch

Great the team rallied late, put a streak together, grabbed a BE win & went toe to toe w UConn. I thought that would be enough. If not I will think of three games we had in our grasp in UConn away, Creighton away & M’Q. Close on one of those all this discussion is moot.
Hell, close on Dayton and beat BC and this is moot.

Solid summary of the 1% scenario that is occuring:

-A10/ Bid Stealer
-American/ Bid Stealer
-ACC NC State comes from nowhere, knocks off Duke, UVA and UNC to steal a bid
-MWC New Mexico comes from first four out territory (depending on who you ask) and wins MWCT to steal a bid
-Pac 12 Oregon leading Colorado, which would steal a bid

-Mississippi State beats Top 5 Tennessee
-Colorado beats Utah and Washington State
-TCU beats Oklahoma
Texas A&M beats Kentucky
Providence beats Creighton
Pittsburgh beats Wake Forest

It would be a travesty if only three teams from the second best conference in the country get in the tournament. Val Ackerman should raise holy hell if that happens. Every coach in the conference should also. The Big East basically gets penalized because their best teams are better than the other conferences best teams and didn’t lose. I know , I know , that’s not how the process works but I’m just saying.

Ok so if Oregon wins, which will obviously happen based on how today has gone, St. John's may be able to pass Colorado.

To be clear, we absolutely want Colorado to win, but maybe we can bump them so this isn't another terrible result for us. We deserve to be in over Colorado, a 4 bid Pac and 3 bid Big East is an absolute JOKE.

Back